I need expalation from some1 who actualy knows about exploits and l2!

Hi guys, i play on a private costom subclass server!

Wich is rly nice and i've been enoying the game there alot. Atm it's cronicle is Gracia Final.

Thing is there are 2 chars there who can stand a whole lot of dmg from over 20ppl hitting them and don't die (without any extarnal heal, no bp's no ol's nada!)

I'm am He/pal, have icarus+f+16 full atrb 540, all rb jewels, fullbuffed i get over 9k p atk and i hit them for like 280dmg/crit with bow and even less with o/e sword around 130dmg/crit.

Thing is, i've noticed when gm's are around and they show up they are back to normal, i mean they recieve same dmg all other classes (same as them) do.

Their classes are pw/tk and th/wl, and today even a sr/tk and a aw/sk (from same clan ofc) joined their superman group!

I rly hope some1 could figure it out cause i've been busting my brains and just can't come up with an explanation!

Help some1.

Of that i'm sure! But wich one... I dunno if they can turn it on and off, or just they don't use defensif buffs when gm's are looking to seem to teke more dmg, i dunno! They r using something for sure... but what??

I saw in exploit section it's possble to augment pdef, using dyna armor shield mastery and changing sub's or smthg like that... i dunno! truth is thye r ruining what left of the server...