[WTS] Topsite System (Ranking)

Pauler

I sell my latest project a topsite system.

What is that?

A topsite website or a ranking website is a website where people can submit their servers to attract people or it is a place where people can find a server to play.

Why should I buy this one and not another one?

First of all, this project needs many hours/days to be developed. So, I don't think you will find another ranking systems which will be ready for sale.

Secondly, it is clean and it is an active project. What does that mean? The project is uploaded to a svn/timeline and everyday new features or fixes are being commited to the project. Furthermore, it is protected from any kind of injection.

To develop this project I used php/ajax/jquery/javascript.

Extra Features Included:

Profile System. (Each user has its own profile)

Private Message System (You can send a message to every user you want)

Block System (Block every user you want and prevent him from sending you a message)

Javascript (It increases the functionality of the website)

Admin Panel. (Accept/Deny every server you want, login as any member you want, ban anyone you want)

Unique Visits Counter

Banner Generator (A banner for each server is automatically generated and it includes all the latest information about each server)

This website runs the last revision of the ranking system:

http://l2ranksite.com

It costs ONLY 40 euros.

So, if you are interested and you want to start a website like this one send me a PM.

Regards,

Paul.

Bump. (The link might not work for some people, because we changed hosting service and the transaction takes from 24 to 48 hours)