[L2J] L][Omerta

HumanKing

and i didnt join to your servers to spam this one.....anotehr idiots did it..dont know them...

What about the others things i said?? Why you use my items??? Create your own items. Don't you think so?

To be honest nighty, do you have a copyright on them? no, exacly anyone can have the same textures, its not hard cuz they are public, every server has % of a different server its just how you use the features that they dont have to make the server unique :)

To be honest nighty, do you have a copyright on them? no, exacly anyone can have the same textures, its not hard cuz they are public, every server has % of a different server its just how you use the features that they dont have to make the server unique :)

dont spam,better go and open the server i wanna play:D:D:D

what you mean your items the hats?????

The hats ( you used exactly the same as mine) if i had more for sure was more on yours too.

The nobless mark , the vote coin. You use green armor (too bad cuz u can't used mine, too hard to make it work on yours)

The farm zone with exactly same spawn spots.

If you will create some stuff, and u will see them on someone using them and saying "damn i'm so good..come to join here". Will u be proud?

They played my server, they can beep-ing annouce me.. Hey nab nighty, i wanna use some of your textures, ideas, maybe i will get more succes than u.

I am not selling thousands of textures to make copyright lol. U have brain to think a little.

Big fail... corrupted server and more i can't use word l2? :D

http://imageshack.us/f/713/shot00003wp.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/213/shot00004n.png/

Better exit from situation dellete server fails xaxa

Too bad server closed and u I didnt have the chance to wipe it off myself.

Nevertheless

homemade albanian server created by kids for kids..soon will close

seems like he was 100% right...