[L2J][L2 Renaissance 1.05.2012]-||L2Renaissance Reborn's||

VasQueZ

It doesnt matter about dedicate,if you dont have ddos protection you are 0,btw dexter said yesterday that lag and balance will be OK today!

Yep Dexter  said balance and lagg today okey.But I dont understand Why he dont give any info us.

First of all I have no connection with your online status .

Second,my server is closed for public..do you think I hire "ddosers" to put down you server while mine is down too ?

Next time buy a ddos protection and do not include my server name in your firewall fails .

Are you blind ?

First of all there isnt special tattoo by donate.and secondly you dont need to donate augment,the augment rate is 32%

SO FAIL!! zafira all time open news server make donations and close 4 ever because he need money kid adm :)

normal player = can use just 1 augument (active or passive) and items +20

donators = can use 1 active + 4 passives and items +25

Balance? NO! SERVER FOR DONATORS (ADM NEED MONEY HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND HE DONT HAVE ANTI DDOS ATACK?)

1st day 200 players online.

Server is down from this morning except the huge ddos attack by l2sandora & l2six.

Soon will open again,stay tuned!

I knew u, Dexter, u r not bad GM, but ur server alreally sux. I was join yesterday, and i can use all bot. I wanna play ur server again. but, ur server's very easy for atk. I'm not a hacker or anything same, but i can atk ur server too.

I knew u, Dexter, u r not bad GM, but ur server alreally sux. I was join yesterday, and i can use all bot. I wanna play ur server again. but, ur server's very easy for atk. I'm not a hacker or anything same, but i can atk ur server too.

I am Dexter?

Ok Ok..

Gtfo with this ddos attacks, kids!

Let servers do their best LOLz

Dont destroy other servers,make yours better!

Thats my opinion.

Gtfo with this ddos attacks, kids!

Let servers do their best LOLz

Dont destroy other servers,make yours better!

Thats my opinion.

Dont tell it to me l2sandora fucking pathetic kids because they are noobs,destroys the good server's.