[GET] Free views, likes, comments, subscribers on Youtube, Facebook & Twitter!

There is a long time since I last logged in to MaxCheaters so I decided to come back and share something with the Community.

Before posting this thread I firstly made a research on the forum to see if anything similar exists. But the sad thing is that I found a very few topics and they were not well written or they were lucking information.

Anyway, to get to the point, in this thread we are about to see some "Exchange Networking Traffic Websites" that will help you increase your Social Networking traffic like:

• Videos view, subscribers, likes, comments on Youtube.
  • Likes on your fan page on Facebook.
  • Followers on Twitter.

Youtube

Before I started using any method to increase my views on youtube I made a research as an initial step to find out which "service" will provide me with legit views, comments, subcribers without getting my youtube channel banned!

So I concluded to Vagex which I'm currently using for about 2 months and I have not faced any problem yet!

To start using Vagex follow the steps below :

[*]Signup for a FREE account at Vagex

[*]Activate your account by following the instructions in the activation email and receive 50 bonus credits

[*]Login and add your youtube video links.

[*]Add credits to your site.

[*]Download the Vagex Viewer to earn more credits

[*]One credit equals to one view for your video.

Alternative websites:

Notice:

While Vagex is the leading service in this section, you can use it along with EnchanceViews and u2bViews to multiple your productivity.

Think and act clever...

Twitter

As for Youtube I also made a research for Twitter followers too.

The results (considering facts in matter of legitimacy) encouraged me to use Twiends.

To start using Twiends follow the steps below:

[*]Go to Twiends and make an account

[*]Link the desired twitter account

[*]Start following people to get seeds

[*]Having a good a-beep-t of seeds, now add your profile to public to gain followers.

Alternative websites:

Notice:

I encourage you to use Twiends since my experience with other services is limited and therefore I cannot guarantee you that your account will not get banned!

Facebook

The best service I found for Facebook fan page likes is slightly different from the services I provided you previously, as the best website is not only offering Facebook likes but also help you increase your traffic in Twitter, Youtube and even your website hits.It is like an All In One Network traffic exchange service.

The website I am talking about is YouLikeHits

To start using YouLikeHits follow the steps below:

[*]Go to YouLikeHits and make an account

[*]Earn coins by following others on youtube, like other pages in Facebook, watch videos on Youtube and more

[*]Add your Twitter - Facebook - Youtube - Website url

[*]Wait for others to increase your popularity

Alternative websites:

This website is similar to YouLikeHits but more user friendly. On the other hand YLH is more populated. So we have to wait till they fix the interface and the efficiency of the YLH website or give some time to AddMeFast to increase its popularity.

Personally I use them both.

Notice:

The positive thing about those two sites is that plenty of free bots exist, so you may use them and let the "auto-pilot" mode on!

WARNING: This topic is still under development for the reason that I am very busy these days, so I will do my best by updating it when I find free time.

Future plans:

• Add more sites
  • Update the guides with more information
  • Add bots
  • Make guide on how to use bots

And do NOT forget to SHARE! Knowledge should be available freely for ALL and NOT for the few...

So basically it's not free.You have to spend a lot of time in order to earn coins by following/liking other people's websites.

Dear Bleik,

as you may have not noticed, in the end of my post I am mentioning that the  topic is still under development, so it will be actually free when I upload the bots and the guides on how to use them. Because with bots it will be in auto-pilot mode without demanding any effort from the user.

I am bored of these sites, there are more than 40+ of this kind.

Really waste of time.. except if u want views so bad.... then do ur best...

I'm kinda bored too, but if you "play" this "game" wisely you may earn something!

More to come soon! Thanks for you interest, cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...