hellbound [L2J]L2Fov

Steven7

The updater doesnt updates nothing

It just gives me error while downloading options after much thinking and doing nothing.

This is crap trying for 1 day to fkn loging on ur website ... when u decide to do something about it let me know... server suposed to be on and many people can log on ur site forum and can make updater work.

Dont know whats rong but is ur problem not mine.When u take in consideration looking up the problem post a answer here cuz i cant get in touch cuz no server forum nothing works.

The problem is only with romanian users.i saw other guys saying they have the same problem on other forum.im waiting for an answer but it looks like no answer for many hours.

still nothing works. i mesage steven7 my ip and no response.cant join web or forum and even the updater doesnt start.

While you writing your char's name if you change your keyboard language(e.g. greek),it can be used with a result to have a name like " ???? ".