classic [L2J] L2Phaedra x1000 WIPED ITS ONLINE!! JOIN NOW!!!!!

KruMix

I tell u, i log on ur server, creat char, and i go farm, and i cant, why? cause xxx ppl pk on spawn with weapons++ and other items+++ and i cant farm so i quit

We have safe zone, lol!

I tell u, i log on ur server, creat char, and i go farm, and i cant, why? cause xxx ppl pk on spawn with weapons++ and other items+++ and i cant farm so i quit

safe zone+not everyone like to pk newbies dont worry

Hello,

As I promised I returned with the grand reopening date, it will be tomorrow at 14:00 GMT +2. The server will run on the same files but with more stability. More than that there will no be WIPE. None account will not be deleted.Everything will run normally as before, only this time the server will be more stable and more established

I'll be expecting you all there! 098.gif

Regards,

The L2Phaedra Interlude Server Team

Oh no wipe? Do it man cause me and many others want a fresh start.I wasnt playing on the previous L2phaedra and i'll be like a noob if i log now.

Think it good, please.

i think that we should have a fresh start on server but we need ppl opinions to .. so what do you think guys ?Should we have a wipe ?

From my side WIPE IT dude, dont wait anything. Fresh start for everyone !!! : )

I never played your server and as you know I dont have time to play it now, but you must wipe it in my opinion, because you're opening a new server with new players, is not fair for the newbie players if there are already players with full equiped.