Unlimited Hosting - HDhost

Sido

LOGO.png

Why us:

We are using a revolutionary technology called "Cloud". What means "Cloud"?

Most web hosting servers are vastly under-used. In tests across our datacentre we've found that at any given time, about 75% of our hardware is being used less than 25% of its maximum capacity.

That's a big waste of energy and money.

By pooling both backend storage and frontend servers we can cut hardware costs dramatically, and pass that saving on to you. It also makes the whole process energy efficient.

This also means that your web hosting package always has the power you need, providing unrivalled performance gains, you're never going to find your Cloud hosting low on resources ,

With this system we can guarantee 99.9 % uptime / year!

We are the only hosting company in Romania that provides hosting on the Cloud Platform and we are dedicated to our clients.

We take care of every client , we offer online support, 24/7 ticket system, and telephone support.

What is the cloud Platform:

What is a “Cloud”?

Cloud hosting is an alternative to dedicated server hosting using highly available virtualisation technologies.

The hardware on which your web hosting runs is virtualised. This brings a number of huge benefits, including the ability to offer unlimited web space & unlimited bandwidth allowances with a massive 99.99% uptime.

How is it so reliable

We use the latest virtualisation software to abstract your Plesk hosting services from the hardware that it sits on.

The storage is centralised in a highly available Storage Area Network (SAN). This not only makes the network a lot quicker, but also means that you're no longer reliant on the physical machine on which your web hosting runs.

Our Cloud hosting cluster controller watches all Plesk hosting services day and night, and if it detects a failure of any critical hardware, it'll automatically move the hosting onto spare hardware.

You won't notice this, and our engineers would then simply replace the failed hardware with no impact to your web site or e-mail services.

We're so confident that it works, that we guarantee your hosting won't drop below 99.99% availability for the month.

Cloud Performance

Most web hosting servers are vastly under-used. In tests across our datacentre we've found that at any given time, about75% of our hardware is being used less than 25% of its maximum capacity.

That's a big waste of energy and money.

By pooling both backend storage and frontend servers we can cut hardware costs dramatically, and pass that saving on to you. It also makes the whole process energy efficient.

This also means that your web hosting package always has the power you need, providing unrivalled performance gains, you're never going to find your Cloud hosting low on resources.

Green Initiative

Overall we believe our hosting uses approximately an eighth of the power of a modern similarly specified physical web hosting server.

Combined with the energy reduction procedures we're putting in place across our datacentres, it adds up to make a real difference.

Offers:

Try any of our packages for 1 Month for Free.

www.HDhost.ro

• 3 weeks later...

Good hosting. Just host my website : www.daeon.net

2 days without lagging problem

10' for support

10' for hosting

Date Registered: April 09, 2012, 08:32:28 pm

Date Registered: April 09, 2012, 08:32:28 pm

any gmod/admin can check the ip and tell if is a clone of mine ( i guess thats what u r looking for).

and he even pm'ed me on other forum to ask me if im the same person here in order to thank for the host.

even so , because i didnt know if he is a real client i didnt answered to him here.

so consider it as a bump if my words + his words + my sites that are up (hosted on this host) are a doubt for u.

• 4 weeks later...

sido can u pm me ???or find me

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Murd3rAng3l

msn:kalabalikis_19@hotmail.com/rabbito1994@hotmail.com

better send a request one of emails or skype cause i dont log in here very often!!!

• 3 weeks later...

good luck with your sales but this website is ugly and shared.

thank you, but since when the website its that imp... from my pov the support and uptime/ping should be good.