[L2J] L2 Omnis FRESH PVP PROJECT

cheatax21

Greetings to everyone!

Hereby I present you a new project, The L2-Omnis PvP server!!

Its a fresh project, which was managed to come live with plenty of work from our staff members. Each and everyone is experienced to lineage in both parts of gaming experience as well as leading a project. Knowing the needs of the player's community we developed a project that will make your playing-time fancinating and enjoyable!! Below are some server's info, for all you dont have to do more than just try our server:)

Server's Info

#Rates XP: x1000

#Rates Normal Enchant: 80%

#Rates Blessed Enchant: 100%

#EnchantSafe: +6

#EnchantMax: +20

#OlympiadPeriod: 2 weeks

#Balanced PvP/Oly

#Offline Stores

#Customed GrandBosses with custom respawn

#Attribute system

#Augment system

#Certification system increased to max 4 Certifications

#Custom Certification Quest

#TvT Event every 1h / Custom Daily GM-Events

#Custom Scheme Buffer

#Custom NPCs

#Custom Items

#24/7 Support Available!

Give it a try yourself in

!!! Cya all in-game^

Server runs on:

(Recently Upgraded)

100MBs/S

10TB Bandwidth

Xeon Quad Core 2.26GHz

3 x 300GB

12GB RAM DDR3

The quarantee is NO Wipes - No downtimes - No corruption *all gm are entrusted and their actions are logged providing a secure and healthy server for everyone.

Greetings to everyone!

Hereby I present you a new project, The L2-Omnis PvP server!!

Its a fresh project, which was managed to come live with plenty of work from our staff members. Each and everyone is experienced to lineage in both parts of gaming experience as well as leading a project. Knowing the needs of the player's community we developed a project that will make your playing-time fancinating and enjoyable!! Below are some server's info, for all you dont have to do more than just try our server:)

Server's Info

-Server Rates: x1000

-Enchant Min +6 / Max +20

-Enchant Rates: Normal 60% / Blessed 100%

-Auto learn Skills

-No Sub-class Quest

-Custom Cloack's.

-Custom TVT (every 1h).

-Custom Left Braclet's & More (Atk/etc...).

-Custom Gm shop.

-Offline Shops.

-Custom Teleporter + Raids.

-Custom no buffs Limits.

-Fixed and balanced Skills for PVP's.

-Custom Areas.

-Custom GM's events.

-Custom Quest's & Pets.

-Balanced PVP/Oly.

- Two Week's Olympiad.

-Grand Raid's respawn 8-12 hour's.

-Attributes lvl 7, later maybe will add 9.

-Available 24/7 Support.

Give it a try yourself in http://www.l2-omnis.tk

!!! Cya all in-game^

P.S. (For the haters:P) Server is hosted on dedicated machine details will be announced later since its being updated with some special-offer hardware from our provider and the domain name shall change to .com soon.

The quarantee is NO Wipes - No downtimes - No corruption *all gm are entrusted and their actions are logged providing a secure and healthy server for everyone.

One more homemade server.

From the .tk domain i guess he figured it but we dont make .com domain yet cause we might get .com domain free from a friend, if we dont we ll purchase one, this is no homemade my friend admin has it on dedicated server. It is on now, not on beta, and we go on hopzone on 23/3. All are welcomed, and good luck to every1, including us :)

From the .tk domain i guess he figured it but we dont make .com domain yet cause we might get .com domain free from a friend, if we dont we ll purchase one, this is no homemade my friend admin has it on dedicated server. It is on now, not on beta, and we go on hopzone on 23/3. All are welcomed, and good luck to every1, including us :)

hm i bet my account that you will not reach the 10 players. :)

You can pm me your account's info.. reached 67players max today. Server is going good, and with good will and efforts it will be a decent pvp server enjoyable for everyone. Try it out, if it meets your demands... then good if not noone forces you we just suggest :)

You can pm me your account's info.. reached 67players max today. Server is going good, and with good will and efforts it will be a decent pvp server enjoyable for everyone. Try it out, if it meets your demands... then good if not noone forces you we just suggest :)

Hm,stay happy now because in 1 month my freya will be released and i will get the 300 players in one month like always.

L2Rescue,L2Sector,L2Deus,L2Scantrax=600players in one week. :)

Yeah cause you think i see it in a competitive way like you eh? I am just here to advertise my server, so that all those who want, to join it. If you are not among them, dont bother with this please.. yes its small community, but we are doing our best, since its fresh project. You can keep making new servers and feel them with 300 or even 1k i dc mate... and good job for you... but im not here for this. server is really funny and enjoyable and i think some guys may need to spend good time.. thats all.