SUMMONERS GUIDE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE PETS!!!

Strider can't use pet SS, while I on strider.. How could I use pet SS for strider..

U only can use strider SS when u are OFF strider.... ( put SS in his inventory and click them)

With u are on strider, the damage u give is the one that u give when u punching ;)

what strider has to do with summoners??

theyre pets, not summons, and they suck to PvE and cant pvp too

and yes, i know summoner buffs and heals affects pets, so its a good idea lvl a pet with a summoner..i leveled wolf pet from lvl 15 to 72 using elemental master buffs (focus 3, servitor shield, magic barrier, final servitor, + might1)

• 2 months later...

I have a 68lvl warlock at retail and i can xp everywhere i want only self buffed (this time i xp at VoS, FoD and witch cata depending on my mood).

A clanmate 77lvl warlock said to me that he solo all the quests for 3d (the one at HS and the other at ketra) and there arent many classes that can solo these quests self buffed.

Summoners are really overpowered at pve but i cant say anything for pvp since dont pvp.

i just started to play whit a summoner today reason ...ok here it is i got owned in tvt by a CAT my char was a spell singer and now i want to try a summoner so this guide it realy good for me thanks

i just started to play whit a summoner today reason ...ok here it is i got owned in tvt by a CAT my char was a spell singer and now i want to try a summoner so this guide it realy good for me thanks

ermm lol

Thanks for the guide man, I read it all very usefull :)

Summoners on low-rate are imba :)

No1 can beat u if you know how to play :]

Summoners at low rate servers are xp machines even self buffed but they are not good at pvps. Ofc u will win many 1vs1 pvps but more times u will loose and thats bcz your summon has veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy low p.def and m.def.