SUMMONERS GUIDE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE PETS!!!

good guide but i can say is than i hige rates server the summoner is just for buff of p atk (gift of queen)xD

the only place where summoner can win is in olympiad cos they play agains other whit out buffs (any way if a titan grabs your pet belive me not even whit all buffs your pet will survive =D)

• 2 weeks later...

scoorpi, no warlord plxx....ur summons tanks better than any Warlord...

warlord team with doomcryer and shillien elder + tank, a lot of leechers and slow xp...very slow xp since no one can deal good damage

elemental summoner team with cardinal and maestro...no buffers to leech and very exciting to play too :)

other aoe option for huge mobs at end game: 3x SPS, BD, SE, EE, elemental master, cardinal, SWS

but for this u have to use seraphim and mass surrender to water..and the sps kills with frost wall and hydro splash..deep in forge of gods, where mobs are weaker to water..u can do the quest for S grade recipe there too...but this is only for well orgaized ppl

another cool thing about summoner is u can solo the most hard places and do quests in most deepest places...

at beginning , i did Majestic robe recipe quest killing kariks at LOA-2, and i could sell those recipes for 50kk each, cuz it was a rare one..all i needed was a SOES for focus and karmian robe set (cuz i had high pk count, to not die and drop good itens)

*btw everything here is for ppl that plays in serious servers, not in modified servers where gameplay is all messed up...if u like pvp and pve and low rates, and want start L2 on low rates, summoner is the easiest way to do it