L2Stunner - 21/4/12 Grand Opening

L2Stunner

I have some bad news. The last member of our staff just informed us that he will be on vacation, too, on this weekend because it is Easter. So, nobody will be there to start the server. That means, that the server will start the exact same hour next Saturday 21/4/12 at 6:00pm GMT+2.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Happy Easter,

L2Stunner Team.

This is their announcement lol they just can't say they don't got the money to pay a dedicate another fail server which changed it's grand opening date 3 times rofl

I have some bad news. The last member of our staff just informed us that he will be on vacation, too, on this weekend because it is Easter. So, nobody will be there to start the server. That means, that the server will start the exact same hour next Saturday 21/4/12 at 6:00pm GMT+2.

PS: Create an account on our forums, in order to stay tuned and/or make suggestions.

Happy Easter,

L2Stunner Team.

Happy Easter,

L2Stunner Team.

This is their announcement lol they just can't say they don't got the money to pay a dedicate another fail server which changed it's grand opening date 3 times rofl

We do not have any reason to lie, my friend. All the members of the staff will be on vacation. As we said in our announcement, sorry for any inconvenience.

We do not have any reason to lie, my friend. All the members of the staff will be on vacation. As we said in our announcement, sorry for any inconvenience.

Lol it's not so hard to start the server you can ask somebody do that lol :S

Lol it's not so hard to start the server you can ask somebody do that lol :S

The only people who can access the dedicated server are the members of our staff. And all of them (3), will not be in town.

Anyway, the server will open only at one week.

PS: Create an account on our forums, in order to stay tuned and/or make suggestions.

Happy Easter,

L2Stunner Team.

white-eagle =SkinikoTheGreek from the pvp servers. trololo