Since L2Finest files links are dead

I will share them in a few hours,so dont buy from him!

i own to psomas 10E just dont break this... just 1 copy to sell... to pay him out... since on my place no more paysafe cards from kiosk are buyable..

i own to psomas 10E just dont break this... just 1 copy to sell... to pay him out... since on my place no more paysafe cards from kiosk are buyable..

and if the files were/are shared then who cares where you own money are y kidding us?

I Dont Care why someone give you 10E for free?you can create something "GOOD" and sell it here in mxc not selling shits and shared files!

w/o i got modifications since i runned them on my old server so share them arent the same i corrected some stuff like some siege castles crush the server , pvp skill system is bugged and i removed abyssal armor (those things fixed some hours before) so still  i explore them and fix everything that i can

(just remember my old servers bugs.. and correct them)

w/o i got modifications since i runned them on my old server so share them arent the same i corrected some stuff like some siege castles crush the server , pvp skill system is bugged and i removed abyssal armor (those things fixed some hours before) so still  i explore them and fix everything that i can

hard to do it.

1hour MAX job..