(l2j) New Faction server (April 1)

L2Exsade

Everything comes from FULL NPC BUFFER and some Imbalanced skills !!!!

If admin removes buffer and let only basic phophet|EE|SE buffs like retail and fix some skills , server will be amazing , because this is Lineage , to be in party with BP , Tank and support chars such as BD & SS & WC !!!

150 online : 140 archers 5 bishop 5 ol    i love this server yestarday opend today i see +14 and +16 weapons dragonic :) go go joinn all!!! they have ol abnd bishop and never die xaxaxa0ax0 GO GO JOINNNNNNNNNNNNn

haha 150 online ? hahaha there are about 20-30 ppl in each faction ;D

serwer started yeasterday... today in serwer are ppl with weapons +14-16... new ppl dont have chance with theme :)

Bishop dont have any skills... he can use only balance, vitalize and BOA

Serwer community will dont grow up with that features :|

That's only my opinion ;) GL&HF

someone of pp play in server 10-15hours and get many point +, look in top statistic.

And with 10h gameplay u get Full S +max ...lol dude listen to what ur saying FFS!On old faction servers u had t play like a month to get like an A wep and even without SA... hahahahah ur server is a fail , an epic fail ... Tetris seems much more enjoyable(try it ..) besides ur server will close in like 5-10days

Hello,

I want to give some news about server, this Sunday 13:00 server will be wiped. While you have been testing and playing in our server we have fixed all of the bugs and we have made lots of intresting changes in the server so we can say that next wipe you will join our server you won't be dissapointed because we have made lots of new things that you never have seen before in any of other faction servers. Soon as I can, I will add video with server fixes and new features added, so thanks for everyone who helped to test our server.

Ps: For now we don’t know when we start server so follow our news.

http://www.l2exsade.com