Tyrant vs Destroyer

Which Are BEst HI5  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Are BEst HI5

• Tyrant
    • Destroyer

i gave a clear answer, u just :

if u are fully buffed you should pick destro

since he was talking about PVE, u tell me that u will EVER go at farm without buffs ?

and tell me why destro would be better than tyrant at farm ? i said that tyrant will be better because u cant do AOE anymore as u could with titan in hb/il/c5/c4 etc... because VR hp drain was reduced.

so who is "trololol" the topic ? me , by giving a clear answer and help ppl learn smth, or u , trowing some answers with no feed back ?

i gave a clear answer, u just :since he was talking about PVE, u tell me that u will EVER go at farm without buffs ?

and tell me why destro would be better than tyrant at farm ? i said that tyrant will be better because u cant do AOE anymore as u could with titan in hb/il/c5/c4 etc... because VR hp drain was reduced.

so who is "trololol" the topic ? me , by giving a clear answer and help ppl learn smth, or u , trowing some answers with no feed back ?

By fully buffed i asked that cuz most of servers allows only 1 Dual box ..and thus getting Dance/song isn't certain , and still Destro is way better with a perma frenzy zealot ...thats for sure if u are fully buffed thats why i didn't even mention it...

callin me a trololol why ur one ur self , for instance u joined the forum yday and it was ur first post , so u just came to trolol

since when registering date on a forum represents experience of somebody in something ?

i didnt call u a troll, it was just a question, an equivalence between us 2, but it seems that u fail at reading.

again, u talk about different situations (ofc , thank you for sustaining ur affirmation with some valid points now).

but his question should not count this situations, why ? because they are somehow offtopic.

he asked which one of this 2 classes is better at PVE , right ? this being said, we should talk only about offi and its possibilities. u can have 100 dual boxes if u can afford, on pve after some lvls i dont know if u can farm without full buff set (which mean u will have a party), and u must have a certain gear for it too.

IMPORTANT TEXT HERE :

|

|

V

and i guess u didnt payed attention to what i said either, smth about Vampiric skill ?

since when registering date on a forum represents experience of somebody in something ?

i didnt call u a troll, it was just a question, an equivalence between us 2, but it seems that u fail at reading.

again, u talk about different situations (ofc , thank you for sustaining ur affirmation with some valid points now).

but his question should not count this situations, why ? because they are somehow offtopic.

he asked which one of this 2 classes is better at PVE , right ? this being said, we should talk only about offi and its possibilities. u can have 100 dual boxes if u can afford, on pve after some lvls i dont know if u can farm without full buff set (which mean u will have a party), and u must have a certain gear for it too.

IMPORTANT TEXT HERE :

|

|

V

and i guess u didnt payed attention to what i said either, smth about Vampiric skill ?

i paid attention to what u said but who cares about vampiric since u wont use a pole , but anyway we are not talkin about official here since he didn't mention it so being full buff isn't possible if there is a dual box restriction

so u say that in general there is a restriction for dual box ? cuz in most of the servers i checked on hopzone there is not ;)

and u say that a destro with 2h > tyrant at farm ?

Yep most of good servers got a restriction , and yeah a destro with perma frenzy is way better then tyrant

seems like we are not talking about the same class

seems that i was right when i said  that u guys talk about interlude.

man listen, after gracia Frenzy is not affected by attack speed stats anymore (as any other skill), and he got a basic reuse of 10 mins. (so no moar perma frenzy)

VR skill the same, it has his HP regen effect reduced.

this updates fuked the destroyer and helped tyrant to farm easy with 20% hp (constant 20% hp for tyrant in farm is a plus for his skills)

seems that i was right when i said  that u guys talk about interlude.

man listen, after gracia Frenzy is not affected by attack speed stats anymore (as any other skill), and he got a basic reuse of 10 mins. (so no moar perma frenzy)

VR skill the same, it has his HP regen effect reduced.

this updates fuked the destroyer and helped tyrant to farm easy with 20% hp (constant 20% hp for tyrant in farm is a plus for his skills)

zealot + otb + frenzy , also forcelog on few servers can get rid of it , but frenzy/zealot/otb can be over 10 min

well u got a point... but u cant compare the current destro with what he was back in il :P

and i still think tyrant is better at pve, but now i guess its a matter of taste, or ur party needs/location of farm since both of they will have full party :P