[Report] Pauler Scammer!

Dulens.

I dont think so , I know pauler , and for sure he is not scammer .

And what about pictures soon ? . You need to post the evidence , without pics we cant be sure for anything , untill now you are just a spammer without evidence.

Hello,

as I remember you were not even able to insert the pack into the eclipse.

Now you tell us that you searched the whole project and realised that the pack is a clean l2jfrozen pack. Hmm..

I've never scammed anyone and I'll never will.

Hello,

as I remember you were not even able to insert the pack into the eclipse.

Now you tell us that you searched the whole project and realised that the pack is a clean l2jfrozen pack. Hmm..

I've never scammed anyone and I'll never will.

i did check the files and are just clean l2jfrozen pack waiting for a mod to check the topic :)

I dont think so , I know pauler , and for sure he is not scammer .

And what about pictures soon ? . You need to post the evidence , without pics we cant be sure for anything , untill now you are just a spammer without evidence.

report section post's not count

i did check the files and are just clean l2jfrozen pack waiting for a mod to check the topic :)

report section post's not count

Are you serius? By saying spamming i mean blamming and attack on a person without any evidence. Chill out, What you are lawyer? .

Tell me without pictures what we can think?(+1 Noob who blame someone of scamming cause of inactive brain).

**Something more, I just read a txt of giwrgos_nexus with pauler conversation . Just 1 Thing , I dont forget , Expect me L2 Lecture.

if he gave you something he is not scammer :D

+1 . That what happened , but some guys havent brain .

not really...he gave us fake infos about the pack ...

As i know you got what you bought , so where is those pictures? I still waiting..

As i know you got what you bought , so where is those pictures? I still waiting..

Wait until he get photoshop installed.

dude when animelegend will join told him to join with tv and who are u exactly his babysiter?

dude when animelegend will join told him to join with tv and what are u exactly his babysiter?

No i am not his babysiter , i just know the facts , and have some txts of your conversation that pissed me off , I Tell you 1 more time , I dont forget , L2Lecture Expect me.

** YOU BETTER THINK THE NEXT TIME WITCH WILL TALK ABOUT ME.

No i am not his babysiter , i just know the facts , and have some txts of your conversation that pissed me off , I Tell you 1 more time , I dont forget , L2Lecture Expect me.

i will

remember me who are u ? one guy who bought one booter and attacking ? umad bro

i will

remember me who are u ? one guy who bought one booter and attacking ? umad bro

You so small .. Rly .. First of all i am the owner of booter , second i use booter only if something alse not working..

Java servers is For Shit. I have about 5 methods to get you down only by your lovely java.

You so small .. Rly .. First of all i am the owner of booter , second i use booter only if something alse not working..

Java servers is For Shit. I have about 5 methods to get you down only by your lovely java.

really can u asnwer me why u will get down the server cuz of anime ? because pauler ask to u ?