2gb ram

6600gt graphic card

320gb storage

3.00ghz

intel pentium 4

and sometimes when i play dota i lag

this isnt normal

system requirements of dota:

400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent - or a 400 MHz G3 processor or better for Mac.

* Windows 98, at least. Warcraft III requires Mac OS® 9.0 or higher, or Mac OS X® 10.1.3 or higher

* Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM. Virtual Memory should be enabled on computers running pre-Mac OS X versions of the Mac OS®.

* A hard drive with at least 550 MB of free space

* 8MB 3D video card with DirectX 8.1 support. For Mac OS® systems, a video card consisting of an ATI Technologies or nVidia chipset with at least 16 MB of memory is required.

* A DirectX-compatible 16-bit sound card is recommended. Warcraft III will work with the built-in sound features of the Mac OS®.

why is this happening

maybe virus or the too many programs i have on the pc(i have 1tb files on it) or maybe the internet

anyone can help?

i have 8 mb/s internet connection when i donwload torrent files

*host isnt play any role couze is bot so no lag+when i play on my other pc (new)intel core i5

i dont lag  at all

i dont want to make format :(

Screw the stereotype of the classic specs (cpu/gpu). A PC can even have the most expensive CPU/GPU on the planet but if it has a sucky HDD it will still lag. HDDs by their nature keep getting worst day by day so you need to defrag them. You need a program to do this , try "O&O". Probably this is the problem , it just needs a defragment.