New Exploit L2J Servers using HLAPEX

Guest debugger

Guys try to understand this:Always the most of us say that the hlapex dont stop to buff me still i gone from the place i was.

So guys understand this when u push the button Auto the hlapex sends 1 packet every 56ms to server/client that means if u push the Auto button for 3min and wait to Overbuff your player the amount of packets that the Hlapex send to server is enormous a lot.so for this u cant stop hlapex.

Conclusion dont let hte Auto button for a long of time just a few seconds 4-5 sec is enough if stats dont increases try let the hlapex stop send packets and try again for 4-5sec again on that way hlapex stops after on amount of time.

• 2 weeks later...
Really Work im use this exploit in http://alianca.caliope.com.br the server is brazilian please join here and test. Work in 80% of servers L2J.

Load hlapex and l2.

Make char

go to hlapex click in capture go to newbie guide for BUFF. Copy the code of "RequestByPass" "OF NEWBIE GUIDE" and paste in hlapex.

Click AUTO and wait wait the stat up only. Test this exploit work 100%. I make the video for posting.

The EXPLOIT WORK in l2j servers. Test again and post. Join in this server brazilian and test.

Server KAIN join....

shot00000rq0.th.jpg

I can't download anything from there. Not even create acc.

well this Exploid works 100% for me but the only problem that when i restart my Client and go back to game the stat go back to normal so if u do it u cant restart or u will go back to ur Normal Stat

good luck

• 4 weeks later...