interlude [L2J]Lineage2Sandora ReborN

D3athLeGenD™

I already join in this server and I do not really like. Why? Simple!

1. Monsters template at NPCs.

2. Ugly interface at Custom NPCs.

3. A lot of custom commands/mod/npc => This mean CORE/DP are very loaded so server can boom very easy!

4. I do not really like balance cuz one Tyrant hit me 2-5k. (I'm Gladiator)

5. Pack its based on L2jFrozen and from what I saw you didn't fix major and real bugs, You only have added mods/commands/and more fking useless codes.

Anyway this is just my opinion. GL!

MmmRrrBug, here are some bugs at skills, check it by yourself and stop speak before test!

I do not say more because i'm not play here so i don't make more reports and i stop here with offtopic!

Regards,

We ChangePatch you need to download the new patch https://rapidshare.com/files/1807683476/L2Sandora_Reborn_V2.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?1h4ct6mbwl3q5e0 L2SANDORA IS BACK!

go to see the changelog! by the way all prices from RB JEWELS HAVE BEEN reduces! from 8k to 5k! we added the server at HopZone + TopZone we need to wait to accept us now!

I already join in this server and I do not really like. Why? Simple!

1. Monsters template at NPCs.

2. Ugly interface at Custom NPCs.

3. A lot of custom commands/mod/npc => This mean CORE/DP are very loaded so server can boom very easy!

4. I do not really like balance cuz one Tyrant hit me 2-5k. (I'm Gladiator)

5. Pack its based on L2jFrozen and from what I saw you didn't fix major and real bugs, You only have added mods/commands/and more fking useless codes.

Anyway this is just my opinion. GL!

Well i'm not going to discuss about first 3 because it's your opinion, i personally love the NPCs.

Commands/mods/npcs have nothing to do with server load (RAM load and so on) as your MySQL and garbage collection, cache, etc are setted properly.

About unbalance, well server is running for 1 day, we are going to fix everything :)

What about site protection ?

Site was died from first 50 packet sends!

We have no protection to our site.