ALL HERE PRO HACKER

MmmRrrBug

here only phx and net bot .... all mxc world  = me bugs 10 % ;d l2 king of bugs here 0 bug ;d maybe i start post bugs here learn mxc ppl  new cool bugs

Translation:

I noticed that were are only non working guides about L2 Net and L2 Phx here. All of the bugs shared on here is equal to 10% of the amount of bugs I know. I am the king of L2 bugs and there are 0 bugs here that actually work.

Maybe I will start posting guides here to teach the wonderful community of Maxcheaters new working cool bugs.

5 small bug / 1 good program

1 > http://hotspotshield.com/thankyou.html - the program can change your ip in game 100% work

2 > 90 % server anti heavy  and anti bow system start 3 class but no have 3 class can use

3 > l2 j frozen tvt say event start and you up in 20 sec  you can use potions, finish 20 sec you cant

4 > gamestone bug no need 25 for augument your weapon .. you have 1 gamestone click 25 ... not work make rr and test !

5 > more server augument attack skill reuse slow hm but one attack skill reuse fast Vampiric Touch: Active: Absorbs HP. Power 88

6 > more server max augument 1/1 but  one skill stuck Item Skill: Iron Body: Active: Raises resistance to damage from falling

SOON MORE

5 small bug / 1 good program

1 > http://hotspotshield.com/thankyou.html - the program can change your ip in game 100% work

2 > 90 % server anti heavy  and anti bow system start 3 class but no have 3 class can use

3 > l2 j frozen tvt say event start and you up in 20 sec  you can use potions, finish 20 sec you cant

4 > gamestone bug no need 25 for augument your weapon .. you have 1 gamestone click 25 ... not work make rr and test !

5 > more server augument attack skill reuse slow hm but one attack skill reuse fast Vampiric Touch: Active: Absorbs HP. Power 88

6 > more server max augument 1/1 but  one skill stuck Item Skill: Iron Body: Active: Raises resistance to damage from falling

SOON MORE

931-baby-reaction-face.png