Money with shitcash [101$ in 30 days doing nothing]

Raule

I spend somethink like 40minutes with the trick with the google - @gmail method

i will tell you results soon

You must have patience though. I suggest the youtube method.

You must have patience though. I suggest the youtube method.

Nowadays kids aint that stupid to click every video with the main title : HOW TO HACK THE LINEAGE 2 SERVER.

well i dont think so...

sending 1600emails is better than anythink else

not bad at all. (a program can do it for ya)

well i dont think so...

sending 1600emails is better than anythink else

I tried the method with adfly..sent like 500k emails andi got like 100 clicks. If you do it with sharecash i dont think someone will do a survey, as i said the youtube method is very simple and effective you must have like 2k views some likes and some positive comments. I am having only youtube video, i earned 100$ just with one youtube video, im wondering if i had 10-20 videos. To find a good niche is very hard nowdays.

[hide]

crystalin,raule

imo the best way is torrents, ex: a game which is 5giga and it need a password to extract it from winrar + 1 readme.txt saying you need to go at *link* to download the password

Indeed it works with torrents too, but you must make many accounts, because you get banned on trackers as soon as they catch you.

With this: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=231678.0

Actually i have like 60 k views but anyways..

ALso if you find a really good niche, you can uploade the video in more accounts, changing the titles/keywords.

When i started i had like 0,5 downloads per day, now at 60 k views(around 300 yt views per day) my average download per day are 3,3 :P If i could reach 10 downloads per day that would be around 20$ per day. But you know.. im lazy.