MM Services - reopened

MMan

MiddleMan Services

First of all, let me tell you what is this topic about. I have created this topic to help all the members of mxc that want to trade between them but they don`t trust each other.Here`s where I come with the help and experience in mm-ing ( over 2 years of mm-ing on a website where there are sales of all kinds : steam accounts, runescape, pscards etc. )

my e-mail : middleman_mxc@hotmail.com

what trades I can MM : steam accounts, l2 accounts/items, pscards, paypal money

• Note I reopened the services after all my accounts have been hacked, so I changed all passwords and made them more secure, so won't be anymore issue in the future and for the new guys, my services are FREE
  • Note 2: If you want to use my services, fine, if not, don't spam in my topic, thank you.

Sure, you got hacked?

I have talked to you on msn and you said: " I have scammed people because Maxtor is always ignoring me"

You scammed me 120 euros because you got trouble with the admin Maxtor,do not lie about that.

I think you should not trust him guys , better use Lain.

Sure, you got hacked?

I have talked to you on msn and you said: " I have scammed people because Maxtor is always ignoring me"

You scammed me 120 euros because you got trouble with the admin Maxtor,do not lie about that.

I think you should not trust him guys , better use Lain.

I just got my msn account yesterday, so the guy to who you spoke wasn't me.