L2RankSite.com - The New Ultimate Ranking Website.

Dulens.

header15c.png

Good day, I present to you a ranking site for servers!

L2RankSite.com is a quality Ranking Website which has the primary objective to help you get more players to your server since many have issues on getting population as they start fresh.

We have developed a light web application where the players of your server can vote and be rewared the same momment after their vote. The only thing you have to do is to download this application and install it on your webserver.

I will give you an example about what this application does. An admin has installed this application at his website. I can login using my account, I choose my character, and click the vote button. I login back to game and I have recieved the reward in my inventory!

It is very easy to be installed and it is very easy to set what reward the players will get when they vote.

It is tested on Interlude and it 100% works. It can be easily addapted by yourselves for other chronicles if you have basic PHP knowledge. For some chronicles, it may not need adaption.

It is still beta. You can report any bugs you found by sending webmaster an email or by starting a new post on forums.

L2RankSite.com