Computer Problem (The -for punches- one)

ProJecT

Somedays ago my computer broke down. So I was using a netbook, then my girlfriend gave me an old computer she had. I took my hard disk and I plugged it into my girlfriends computer(after removing the one she has). That was a big mistake because everything in my hard disk got messed up.

I fixed my computer today. The problem was on power supply. Now it doesn't open.

When it try to start my computer, it doesn't boot up but goes into a boot cycle. The computer does not load windows completely but goes to the screen that gives me options to start windows in:

Safe Mode

Safe Mode With Networking

Safe Mode With Command Prompt

Last Known Good Configuration

Start Windows Normally.

I have tried all the options above but it does not boot up completely and shuts down and and re-starts itself and gives me the above mentioned options again.When I use the Safe Mode With Networking it loads fine. It askes me to choose the user I want to log in(Administartor, User) but when I click any of those two it says: "This Windows copy must be activated to Microsoft to continue. It's not possible to connect(to computer probably) if your windows aren't activated. To activate them you have to restart and Start Windows Normally. When I Start Windows normally it goes to a blue screen for a split second before it shuts down.

I thought that I could format my computer. But I don't have Windows XP or Windows 7. Even if I download them how do I supposed to write them on a CD since the only thing I have is a netbook and a 4 gb flash disc?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I open computer as Safe Mode With Command Prompt. I used chkdsk but there aren't any errors.

I used Task Manger and start explorer.exe. Now what? I am on Safe Mode and computer can't open normally. It shows again blue screen etc.

as i understood right you have an error with windows activation at the moment (when you are in safe mode), download a loader plus it to your hard disk and then in safe mode without networking run it.

One question (cause i had something same before few days) you hard disk connexion is sata or something different?

I open my computer though Command option. I made them original. Now I download a program Winboot. The thing is that I can't open it again in Command or any other option. Fucking computer.

I open my computer though Command option. I made them original. Now I download a program Winboot. The thing is that I can't open it again in Command or any other option. -beep-ing computer.

answer me to the last question that i did

i quess you have the installation cd/dvd right? then use it by booting pc and reading from cd/dvd.

if you continue having problem with activation use this https://rapidshare.com/files/3370251052/RemveGnuineByActiVeTeam.rar 

i quess you have the installation cd/dvd right? then use it by booting pc and reading from cd/dvd.

if you continue having problem with activation use this https://rapidshare.com/files/3370251052/RemveGnuineByActiVeTeam.rar 

are you blind?

I made them original

Even if I download them how do I supposed to write them on a CD since the only thing I have is a netbook and a 4 gb flash disc?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I think 4 gigs are enough.

Download windows 7 in ISO format using the netbook.

-beep-t it with daemon tools & write those files onto the usb stick with WinToFlash.

Now boot the desktop from the USB.

If you want to save some files from the hard disk, boot the desktop from a live linux USB(I'd suggest ubuntu) and store the files on an external hard disk.

Ι suggest you one thing shutdown your PC suddenly and you will see the option Advanced Repair (Recommended) That option fix your HDD. But it takes much! Or you can acess from safe mode and do one system restore from control panel.

Ι suggest you one thing shutdown your PC suddenly and you will see the option Advanced Repair (Recommended) That option fix your HDD. But it takes much! Or you can acess from safe mode and do one system restore from control panel.

It doesn't open at all.

If I choose start windows normally it shows blue screen for miliseconds and it restarts continuesly.

If I choose any other option, it says to press enter(even when I am not) and then it stucks with an underscore blinking.

Great. I just format my computer. After the install of windows xp the computer restart. When it tried to open the same sh.t happened, blue screen, restart, blue screen, restart.

I removed the RAM I had and I used some other RAMs from another computer I had. Same thing, but this time it shows it faster. With the other RAM I used to wait in loading screen for 10 seconds, now I don't wait not even a whole second. In miliseconds, after the white letters about computer, it shows the loading screen and the blue screen.

Maybe it's hard disk's problem? Because I had plugged it in another computer and it got messed up.