interlude L2Dn No Costum

ToxicWaltz

hey sid on 2nd pictuer no thing aprove its l2deathnight server. and at 1st that rewards becuase every 50 or 100 votes admin give rewards so i think your pictuers have no thing intersting.

hey sid on 2nd pictuer no thing aprove its l2deathnight server. and at 1st that rewards becuase every 50 or 100 votes admin give rewards so i think your pictuers have no thing intersting.

Rly? First learn that i dont speak anytime free.Ok tomorrow i join again and show you my skills and vote reward bugg:)

Rly? First learn that i dont speak anytime free.Ok tomorrow i join again and show you my skills and vote reward bugg:)

oh we need to pay for you can speak anyway keep some votes for me i want ls :D

another fail..admin make rollback..no back up files, nothing..didn't care about players with augments or even players who was 1st in olympiad!!

dude 1st of all relax them got proplems with database or what i don't know wait untill admin login and if u don't like it just leave.

-Hero coin removed

-Reflect Damage active fixed

-Accuracy of archer increased

Join now on custom and no custom server!

Yea sure after i deleted my reflect damage active augment you fixed it .

Also you have to fix that stupid bug. (BTB active augment stucks with active B.ROAR ... DA FAQ ?)

Yea sure after i deleted my reflect damage active augment you fixed it .

Also you have to fix that stupid bug. (BTB active augment stucks with active B.ROAR ... DA FAQ ?)

Reflect damage still don't stuck with battle roar :S

SO FAIL

i use active might and remove buff might? hahahahaha the same for btb and battle roar active SERVER SUCK

phx working and more bugs..... first fix ur fail server, and add protection's and later we will see....