[L2J]L2 Protecht x5000

JackDaniel

lol? 2000k gb with 1 gb per mob its easy? god...

its 20.000 gb to make clan level 8 and 3kkk rep

so if you dont want the server leave it.. all are so good balanced

edit:also mobs are 2 hits down

i talk about armor the good armor and weap....and i dont talk about BALANCE WAKE UP I TALKA BOUT FARMING!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU TALK ABOUT CLAN ETC ETC...I JUST SAY THAT FARM ITS HARD WITH 1 GOLD BAR DROP IF ARMOR AND WEAP NEED 4K GOLD PFFF YOU WILL PLAY ALONE WITH YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU

i talk about armor the good armor and weap....and i dont talk about BALANCE WAKE UP I TALKA BOUT FARMING!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU TALK ABOUT CLAN ETC ETC...I JUST SAY THAT FARM ITS HARD WITH 1 GOLD BAR DROP IF ARMOR AND WEAP NEED 4K GOLD PFFF YOU WILL PLAY ALONE WITH YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU

its for best armor price. go kill any boss to take gold bar. also its not place to talk about. I have also a forum that you will write your comments

5 players on....and reward every 15 min? and boss time respwn? all are dead as i saw...decress them...thats from me and one net..

leave my topic if you dont like the server. you spamming here..

respawn are every 24h + that will reduse if more players come

leave from YOUR TOPIC? IF YOU DONT WANT TO WRITTE ABOUT YOUR SERVER LOCK IT!!!!!! HERE YOU POST YOUR SERVER AND PLAYERS WRITTE ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK REMOVE YOUR SERVER OR LOCK THE TOPIC!!!!!!YOU ONLY WANT TO LISTEN''WOW NICE SERVER''WOW PERFECT NICE NICE'' WELL....PAY SOME FRIEND TO COME AND WRITTE THEM!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• oh, i didnt know that. I got everything i need. Thank you so much for your information and help!
    • In every mobius source there should be a readme file with all the links you need (system, client, IDEs etc). Best of luck!
    • I didnt say i dont know anything but i couldnt find a place to start. a guy here mentioned l2jmobius which is a good place to start. so i searched for it and its actually what i wanted. Now i just need to find a clean client to start. I know how to program and how to do changed to client but its hard to find clean clients. I dont really want to make my server exactly like gracia final. I just want to test out the clients and decide which one works better for me. I dont really like the awakening classes and the newest races. Can you please provide me with a couple of links of different clients so i can test them out before i start my project? As i said i cant really find any clean install client. Thank you in advance
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our cheat for Fortnite game has proven itself in the best way among players, the cheat has good optimization, a beautiful visual appearance and has extensive functionality. And reliable protection and HWID Spoofer give our cheat even more advantages over competitors! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - BattlEye AC: Undetected & Safe - Hyperion AC: Undetected & Safe Our Fortnite cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Aim bone - Silent aim - Smooth - Fov - Distance - Key ESP: - Players - Loot - Vehicles - Traps - Other MISC: - No bloom - No spread - Vehicle flight - Instarevive - Aim while Jumping - Teleport to players within 4m (10m with pickaxe) or teleport downed players to you. - Teleport key - Fov changer REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: No (Engineering works. Will be available again soon). - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: We are offering the best in market Division 2 hacks without detection. If you are wondering where to get the best cheats and hacks for The Division 2, you are at the right place! Our private TD2  hack has been completely undetected since we released it! Also, our cheat has all the most necessary functions such as aimbot, esp, etc. And the limited slots will give even more security to our product. SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - FairFight AC: Undetected & Safe Our The Division 2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Enable aim - No recoil - Silent aim - Aim distance - Aim fov - Draw aim fov - Fov change - Weakspot - Aim hitbox - Head - Neck - Chest - Random ESP: - Enable visuals - Enable radar - Skeleton - Weakspot - Pre-rendering - ESP distance - Radar distance - Auto - Enemy - Name - Blacklist - Whitelist - Custom color - Clear whitelist - Clear blacklist MISC: - Auto fire/Triggerbot - Rapid of fire rate - Shotgun of fire rate - Magic bullets - Fast reload - Unlimited ammo - Shoot in safehouse - Accelerate - Noclip REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
  • Topics