[L2J]L2 Protecht x5000

JackDaniel

lol? 2000k gb with 1 gb per mob its easy? god...

its 20.000 gb to make clan level 8 and 3kkk rep

so if you dont want the server leave it.. all are so good balanced

edit:also mobs are 2 hits down

i talk about armor the good armor and weap....and i dont talk about BALANCE WAKE UP I TALKA BOUT FARMING!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU TALK ABOUT CLAN ETC ETC...I JUST SAY THAT FARM ITS HARD WITH 1 GOLD BAR DROP IF ARMOR AND WEAP NEED 4K GOLD PFFF YOU WILL PLAY ALONE WITH YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU

i talk about armor the good armor and weap....and i dont talk about BALANCE WAKE UP I TALKA BOUT FARMING!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU TALK ABOUT CLAN ETC ETC...I JUST SAY THAT FARM ITS HARD WITH 1 GOLD BAR DROP IF ARMOR AND WEAP NEED 4K GOLD PFFF YOU WILL PLAY ALONE WITH YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU

its for best armor price. go kill any boss to take gold bar. also its not place to talk about. I have also a forum that you will write your comments

5 players on....and reward every 15 min? and boss time respwn? all are dead as i saw...decress them...thats from me and one net..

leave my topic if you dont like the server. you spamming here..

respawn are every 24h + that will reduse if more players come

leave from YOUR TOPIC? IF YOU DONT WANT TO WRITTE ABOUT YOUR SERVER LOCK IT!!!!!! HERE YOU POST YOUR SERVER AND PLAYERS WRITTE ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK REMOVE YOUR SERVER OR LOCK THE TOPIC!!!!!!YOU ONLY WANT TO LISTEN''WOW NICE SERVER''WOW PERFECT NICE NICE'' WELL....PAY SOME FRIEND TO COME AND WRITTE THEM!!