[Share]VforVendetta mask-hat[c6]

Κατάφερα και πέρασα το mask, αλλά in-game μου το δείχνει σαν NoItemName, και το icon είναι σαν το Academy circlet( έχω κάνει κάποιο λάθος? )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 🌟 Step Into Lin2Age C4 – Your Nostalgic Journey Awaits! 🌟 Get ready for an unforgettable adventure filled with fierce battles ⚔️, mighty clans 👑, and epic quests 🌍! Lin2Age is a custom Lineage 2 server designed to bring you the ultimate classic experience, enriched with modern features. Whether you're a battle-hardened veteran or a fresh-faced newcomer, there's a place for everyone in our world! 🛡️✨   🔥 Why Lin2Age is Your Best Choice 🔥 ✅ Dynamic Events & Rewards: Enjoy thrilling features like TVT, Magic Roulette, Daily Rewards, measures to enhance your gameplay. ✅ Advanced Security Features: Enjoy robust protections with Anti-Bot measures, Password Lock, and Raid Boss Information to keep your adventures safe and secure. ✅ Balanced Gameplay for All: Dive into a harmonious blend of PvP, PvE, and crafting! Lin2Age combines the finest elements from Scions of Destiny MasterWork and Interlude, ensuring an immersive experience for every playstyle! 🛡️⚔️ ✅ Epic Gear & AIO Buffer: Equip Legendary Armor and powerful jewels! Our All-In-One Buffer is at your service, empowering you to dominate the battlefield! 💎💪 ✅ Unique Custom Features: Embark on exclusive quests 📜 and take on formidable raid bosses 🐉! Lin2Age is filled with thrilling content that keeps your adventures lively and exciting. 🎯🎮 ✅ Thriving Community: Join a vibrant community where teamwork and friendship thrive! Whether leading a clan or joining one, support is always at your fingertips! 🤝👑 ✅ Regular Updates & Events: Experience continuous excitement! With frequent updates, fresh custom content, and epic events, Lin2Age is always evolving, thanks to your invaluable feedback! 🔄🏆 ✅ Smooth, Lag-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted gameplay on our top-tier servers—say goodbye to lag! 🚀⚡   💎 Fair Play Above All 💎 At Lin2Age, we champion a balanced and equitable gaming experience. Our No Pay-to-Win policy ensures that success comes from skill, strategy, and teamwork, not your wallet! 💪 Everything you need to thrive can be earned through quests, crafting, and epic battles! 🏆🎮   🔑 Key Features You’ll Love 🔑 🔹 Rates: EXP x45, SP x45, ADENA x300—meticulously balanced for your enjoyment! 🔹 Custom Classes & Skills: Discover unique classes and skills that make PvP combat dynamic! ⚔️ 🔹 Epic Raid Bosses: Challenge yourself against custom bosses for legendary loot! 💀🏹 🔹 Clan Wars & Sieges: Test your strength in exhilarating clan wars and castle sieges! 🏰⚔️ 🔹 Dedicated Support Team: Our active Game Masters are committed to ensuring fairness and smooth gameplay! 👥🛡️ ⚔️ Join the Lin2Age Beta Test – Adventurers Needed! 🛡️ Are you ready to experience the glory of Lineage 2, reimagined for a new generation? 🌍 Become part of our exclusive beta test and help shape the future of Lin2Age! 🚀✨ Start your epic journey today. Welcome to Lin2Age C4! 💬 Connect with Us on Discord Join our community, stay updated, and take part in the latest events! Discord: https://discord.gg/qKJnQ7Kp5X Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO-J_uAqvg https://prnt.sc/b3tRHlxT6YS7
    • Hello.  Maybe someone can help me. Sometimes i get DC while teleporting. I was testing oly and from 10 matches on 1 i get DC. Later i was testing farming zone and from like 30 teleports on 31 i get DC. Any ideas whats wrong can be with files? I will add DC pictures. 
    • Im LF a autofarm for L2jMobius. I pay. Thanks
    • Wtb items in l2gold.in in bulk price 
  • Topics