Error Invalid socket

Hello guys, sorry for my english but I'm Italian xD

So, if I load the file lsp.dll and put the check in the settings, when I try to log into the server, even after they put nick and password gives me the error "invalid socket"

why? My OS is Windows 7.

Hello guys, sorry for my english but I'm Italian xD

So, if I load the file lsp.dll and put the check in the settings, when I try to log into the server, even after they put nick and password gives me the error "invalid socket"

why? My OS is Windows 7.

Try new system folder from a server and see if you will get again "invalid socket".

Check the L2.ini in your "system" folder , convert it and check , IP of server must be like x.x.xx.x where X-figures,if instead of that in this section you see something like "l2auth.server.com" , copy and insert server IP in such format "x.x.xx.xx" l2encdec.rar and convert it back . It's must solve the probleme  in 78% case. Try it =)

• 6 months later...

Check the L2.ini in your "system" folder , convert it and check , IP of server must be like x.x.xx.x where X-figures,if instead of that in this section you see something like "l2auth.server.com" , copy and insert server IP in such format "x.x.xx.xx" l2encdec.rar and convert it back . It's must solve the probleme  in 78% case. Try it =)

This does not help me, or i am doing wrong. i still recieve the message INVALID_SOCKET