Experience: 55x

Skill Points: 55x

Adena: 200x

Enchant Rate Fighter: 50%

Enchant Rate Mage: 40%

Custom Information

Shopping Area - Giran Castle Town

Boosted Areas - Varka Silenos Outpost & Ketra Orc Outpost

Subclass System - Custom system, players need to hunt Toi - 3, 8, 11 and obtain an item from them in order to become subclass. Toi Raids respawn time is 1 hour and players can directly port to them.

Noblesse System - Retail like quest, lunargent and hellfire can be found in GM Shops, Barakiel respawn time 2 hours.

Fusion Armor - Little bit higher stats than normal s grade armors, to keep the game more interesting and fun.

NPC Buffers - 1st, 2nd and 3rd class buffs can be found at the NPC Buffer, except resists. Buffs last 2 hours.

GM Shops & Global Gatekeepers - GM Shops up to S grade and Global portal around the world.

Boosted Raid Bosses - varka's chief horus, varka's hero shadith, varka's comander mos, ketra's chief baraki, ketra comander tayr, ketra's hero hekaton dropping Fusion Armor parts, clan eggs and more, respawn time 12 hours +/- 30 minutes.

Combat Reward System - Each time a player wins a pvp or pk he will get rewarded with an coin that can be exchanged for fun items.

http://lineage2fusion.com

you ruin everything with your custom armor. Probably OP too.

A little bit higher than normal S :) Doesn't seem too OP on words we will check it soon LIVE.. if staff make a good balancment its enough

The only custom armor i ever liked was Apella - Titanium . The rest look awful . So if u are going to add any just add this1 with a slightly better bonus . Mostly for the look , not for the bonus .

From what

The only custom armor i ever liked was Apella - Titanium . The rest look awful . So if u are going to add any just add this1 with a slightly better bonus . Mostly for the look , not for the bonus .

From what i heard the custom armor is Epic Dark Knight and its basicly close to Apella textures a bit modified and other colours etc, still its in the Fusion way.

Its gonna be awesome.

Why you start trollin? Have you any problems in your mind? :x

cuz big booty bitches like u like to raise their post count with posts of the "dont put custom armor,i no like" kind. noone asked u if u like em.