[L2J] L2Gang

Gries

the 3 events are disabled right now,they were working b4 wipe its true,also godfather organised 9vs9 event /google it anhel00.

Weekend just passed and all i can say about l2gang is that i participated to a siege where 4-5pts were fighting for Aden castel,thats just 1 castel,dunno what happened to other ones cuz i had perma pvp actions.

cool. go test the server and u'll see how strykers clan sucks when they cant face the enemy they recruit the guy who running next to him till pvp :)

aaaa,i see what u did there! No hard feelings bro,we didnt tie you when we raped you.

clanless bp and u had judi,big deal =))

we all know what happened when we had same classes,dont we?it was 1 death for us and 100for you.

Your recruits =)) i've  always leaded the clan,from epilogue to h5,even when i was just a member,i was making the calls.Remember that you remade rainguards to get urselfs some epics,too bad we raped u at ant nest spawn point and at the same time we took qa ring.

nothing else to say,this is a topic for l2gang server and its features,ppl should join and we should bring this fight ingame.

Cheers,TD.

clanless bp and u had judi,big deal =))

we all know what happened when we had same classes,dont we?it was 1 death for us and 100for you.

Your recruits =)) i've  always leaded the clan,from epilogue to h5,even when i was just a member,i was making the calls.Remember that you remade rainguards to get urselfs some epics,too bad we raped u at ant nest spawn point and at the same time we took qa ring.

nothing else to say,this is a topic for l2gang server and its features,ppl should join and we should bring this fight ingame.

Cheers,TD.

cool story. thats why vessna stay with me when u left. and u recruited the ppl like zozefin and yubiwa too right. and legit and hiyas. TRUE story bro. what happend? u bringed like 3 cancelbot sup.

and in the pvp movie u had trickster -> judi u know, u had a guy who donated for pvp armor / weapon. so whats the problem? i dont get it. isnt my problem u wasnt able to show up good ppl.

you should join on l2gang its a nice sv.

A 1-post-dude striked again.

Back to topic, the features are nice except the ench/attrib rates. I don't wanna farm 65535 hours to keep up with ancient players. Will be no for me ._.

A 1-post-dude striked again.

Back to topic, the features are nice except the ench/attrib rates. I don't wanna farm 65535 hours to keep up with ancient players. Will be no for me ._.

No need to farm 65535 hours, tvt event reward has been updated, now gives 2 kind of each type of attribute stone also attribute stone of vendor char is lower now.