[NEW]Welcome to L2KickAss PvP Server!!!Site Added.!

g1org1os

I played there and it look good, admin is very often online and lisining players ;) today he will make wipe becose there was a few o bugs and he want to put clear start :)

JOIN today in the aftefnoon :)

everyday wipe w.o reason just cause he has a buggy server

And RedmanFTW why you are crying and spaming in every topic you tard? You cant see that the guy say "THIS IS MY FIRST SERVER" ?? If you are so pro go and open your own server!!

@g1org1os wish you good luck any many fin with your project bro...

Welcome to L2KickAss PVp Server !!! Site Added !

Da -beep- is that ?? Really you added a site ? Is that somehow news ? Or is that that now that you added a webiste ( which you should have since day zero ) everything's gonna be fine ? First imporession, completelly amateur work.

But who knows now, things may have changed. After all ...

Site Added !  ::)

Okej thats end ! I will tell true about this serwer :)

First of all serwer is based on home computer of admin, he turning ON serwer only afternoon...

He gew from donation "super haste lvl 1/3", and this skill have been added to all characters of clan which been friends of admin.. ;)

Admin maked own char to play on serwer and gew to him self items +++

Most bad thing was that he helping him friend at farm/oly and other situacions....

Serwer is dead becouse it work only about 6-8 hours in all day... :) and admin is some child which make serwer ( he told us it's him first serwer...), just corruption - nothing more :)

This is my opinion ^^