interlude Lineage 2 M1 Custom PvP Server ! [RO][NEW]

L2M1

Welcome To L][ M1

We want to announce that a new interlude PVP server is live. If you want a quality server without bugs, errors, free play and a lot of fun then L2 M1 is what you search for ! L2 M1 has a very stable build with daily updates and backups, so wipes will not be necessary.

L2 M1 Features

------------------------------------------------

Server Info:

| Rates: x3000 XP x3000 SP x1 ADENA

| Normal scrolls Enchant Rate: 75%

| Blessed Scrolls Enchant Rate: 100%

| Safe enchant +5

| Max enchant +20

| Enchant colors for every enchant from 0 to +20

| Karma Drop Rate: 50% after 100 pks

| PvP Flag Time: 1 min

Server Features

| Custom Gm Shop (all items you need )

| Custom NPC Buffer (one for all buffs) - buff duration 3 hours , no buffs limit

| Custom GateKeeper (all zones + farm zones + safe farm zones)

| Custom NPC Wedding (check Giran)

| Custom NPC Clan Level*Rep (You can buy clan level 8 and 30kk rep points with vote coins)

| Custom NPC Special items (Custom Armors,Weapons,Tatoo,RB Jew,Blesseds,Clan Eggs,Carradine Letter,ETC)

| Working Nobles Class (custom noblesse system - Caradine Giran)

| Working OLYMPIAD (18:00-24:00,Custom battle time,more fights !)

| C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/Interlude features and stats working 99%

| C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/Interlude areas working 99%

| Stable Build 100% Uptime (we dont have in mind to wipe it - daily backups)

Special Features

| Custom Items with nice stats that maintain the class balance

| Anti-hack/cheats protections

| Daily cool and fun events :

-TVTStartTime=13:30;15:30;18:30;20:30;

-CTFStartTime=14:30;17:30;19:30;23:30;

-DMStartTime=21:30;16:30;22:30;

-Reward 10 LS

| Custom Vote Reward System -> 3 Vote = 5 Vote Coins (You can buy LS,TATOO,BOOK OF GIANTS,Clan Rep*LVL,ETC)

| Boss jwls in Custom Shop

| Special PvP Zone (Drop 30 COL,Respawn Full HP,Respawn Full Buffs)

| Special Farm Zone (Drop 20 COL,3 different SPOTS same Place)

| Special Safe Farm Zone (Drop 10 COL)

| Regeneration 100% (mana,cp,hp)

| Farming and PvP Areas at GK

| New system for PvP Combat

| Subclass system : 5 non-stackable subclasses available for one char

| Unstuck interval is 8 seconds

| No karma guards in farm zones

| 1 Safe Zones for starters

| Spawn protection 10 seconds

| No penalty for clan/ally

| Clan war can be declared with at least 5 members

More features you will discover in game - "Join us today, because tomorrow, will be to late" ! The 1st Lineage II Server special created for PvP Combat Mode with No Rules This server will bring a true revolution in Lineage 2 gaming, with one of the best dedicated teams available running it for you.

http://lineage2m1.com

It does not seem like you have put much effort into this seeing that many things are left undone or unchanged. Take example that your site says Vampire as the header. There is also no heavy in the custom shop and farm is boring + unfinished zones.

Does this server happen to have anything to do with l2 Evo? Only L2 Evo variations use the 'join us today because tomorrow will be too late' motto D:

you need to finish ur website and make Server ready and then open it, gl with ur server.

hey..  the website it's temporary... i will definitely change it,  server .. it's 95% ready .. i really spend some weeks like 1-2h/day working on this thing .. thanks for advises ur welcome to try the server :)

It does not seem like you have put much effort into this seeing that many things are left undone or unchanged. Take example that your site says Vampire as the header. There is also no heavy in the custom shop and farm is boring + unfinished zones.

Does this server happen to have anything to do with l2 Evo? Only L2 Evo variations use the 'join us today because tomorrow will be too late' motto D:

as i said before the website it's temporary and i don't really think that l2 evo had that motto first .. but i don't say it's my own creation ^^ it's under "" so i think everything it's ok :) ..and about the farm zones .. they are finished dude :P server it's 95% ready to pe populated .. i'm just waiting for the ranking sites aproval and everything will be just fine :) thanks for the support :)

You still do not have a heavy set, and useless textures in patch.

Your buffer sucks. So does your GK.

You have empty retail spaces in your farm zones

You should take more time and make those l2jfrozen NPC's a little bit more different.

heavy set won't be .. there aren't useless textures in patch bcs i will add some items in future :P, i really like the buffer it's simple with all buffs you need , the GK two 

btw u don't sleep ? ^_*

heavy set won't be .. there aren't useless textures in patch bcs i will add some items in future :P, i really like the buffer it's simple with all buffs you need , the GK two 

btw u don't sleep ? ^_*

Different time zones. Why won't there be a heavy set? o_o

The buffer needs 1 click buffs and the column list is not that great, try making a table or something. The GK is boring and overused.