[Help]Problem With Log-in & How Can I Solve It...

First Time Watching this problem...

14495671.png

I had the same problem yesterday but in champion loading screen.

Well try to close your firewall or restart your PC/Modem. If it isn't works try to re-install and if the problem still exist go to LoL Forums :S

I had the same problem too... But when i made the update again, all works fine... Try to make the update again dude and check it.... Maybe some files has been removed.... from the source file C:/riotgames/League Of Legends..

[GR]και εγω ειχα το ιδιο προβλημα και μπηκα στον τειχος προστασιας=>εξαιρεσεις=>φροντισε να ειναι ολα τα league of legends clients και launchers μεσα στις εξαιρεσεις,και να εχουν "ν"(δεν μπορω να το πω αλλιως :Ρ) αυτο εκανα εγω και μετα δεν ξανα-αντιμετώπισα το ιδιο προβλημα..

εαν ομως σου βγαζει το ιδιο μυνημα κανε και μια επανεκκίνηση οπως σου ειπαν,και θα εισαι gg :)[/GR]

I have the same problem (cuz of it i lost 24ELO)

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9

here you can see how much guys have the same problem :)

I Solve This Problem...You Must Just Restart Your Router..So Dont Lock This Topic If Anyone have the same problem he can see here...

I saw that few guys posted this (trick) tho it doesnt work on me still getting the firewall error.

greek ips had this kind of problem after the hotfix which caused one of the 3 firewalls to block the connection to server.i had my visible  firewall off since the completion of the format i made 4 days ago and got this error 2 days ago.

i restarted my client

i reboot my pc

i restarted my router

i re-turned off all firewalls via cmd and registry too

and finally i solved it by making repair to the client

tried re-installing?

Just did it and it works now (tho riot doesnt give a shit about my lost elo or of the issues they caused to the community)

greek ips had this kind of problem after the hotfix which caused one of the 3 firewalls to block the connection to server.i had my visible  firewall off since the completion of the format i made 4 days ago and got this error 2 days ago.

i restarted my client

i reboot my pc

i restarted my router

i re-turned off all firewalls via cmd and registry too

and finally i solved it by making repair to the client

Yep, propably greek IP's have a problem. We were playing a game yesterday and suddenly we freezed when enemies playing normally and take our base. Even tho, try all these things with firewall, reinstall etc if you have still the problem. You don't have anything to lose.