interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

Koza / gl with ur server:) i know that you before try this server with hight rate open? You cant open kidding us and now again create with midrate? You are funny:)I know you are koza because i look all servers Ip's I remember old l2narsell :) good luck.

Koza / gl with ur server:) i know that you before try this server with hight rate open? You cant open kidding us and now again create with midrate? You are funny:)I know you are koza because i look all servers Ip's I remember old l2narsell :) good luck.

Thats right baby :)

Hello again, As I've said before, I don't know any of those types. This server is my own project ( the old L2Chaos x55), and for that I just want you to show the respect I show you.thenx

best regards

L][Narsell team

i dont think that he is koza... koza sucks at eng xd

Who told you that Saruman isnt LineageNarsell genious?

Please,dude if you dont like my server,just dont join,and stop spam here,i say you before 5 times, i dont know that guys!