interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

Please,dude if you dont like my server,just dont join,and stop spam here,i say you before 5 times, i dont know that guys!

I will join because i look for a good mid rate and you have good machine and protection(if is it real),i want to ask you something,server will be with craft yes or no?

Who told you that Saruman isnt LineageNarsell genious?

ahh saruman replied in a comment before 1-2 months and he told that he is in army . Anyway , i dont care if its koza's srv or saruman's or GOD's srv really. When u reply with those pathetic comments ( " OMG KOZA'S SRV I DONT PLAY BB " ) u prove how much clever man u are . I like the feature , i love mid rates , and i will play . I really dont care if u care about if i play or not , and i dont care who's srv is. So leave this topic and get u'r childish brain somewhere else.

Thank you!

ahh saruman replied in a comment before 1-2 months and he told that he is in army . Anyway , i dont care if its koza's srv or saruman's or GOD's srv really. When u reply with those pathetic comments ( " OMG KOZA'S SRV I DONT PLAY BB " ) u prove how much clever man u are . I like the feature , i love mid rates , and i will play . I really dont care if u care about if i play or not , and i dont care who's srv is. So leave this topic and get u'r childish brain somewhere else.

Thank you!

And you are the forum's police?

site open?? grand open?? couse i like server features..and i will tell me guys to start here...

No kOzA site and server dont open,and dont worry i will join.

Stop create new accounts.