Counterstrike: Global Offensive

Yakamoto

yeeee... now where you made the topic somewhere i heard about that new incomming release for counter strike and i also heard that will be expensive about its price... is that true???

Me for sure! I used to play CS 1.6 and was one of the games I was addicted for quite some time so even though there won't be massive changes I'm gonna buy it because I've missed playing CS.

yeeee... now where you made the topic somewhere i heard about that new incomming release for counter strike and i also heard that will be expensive about its price... is that true???

i dont know and dont care :D i have the whole valve pack ;d of cs games

i dont know and dont care :D i have the whole valve pack ;d of cs games

i am interesting to see about gameplay and graphics.... my opinion about them is that there would be the same as to the past versions too...(1.6 and CS Source)....

i am interesting to see about gameplay and graphics.... my opinion about them is that there would be the same as to the past versions too...(1.6 and CS Source)....

The graphics are improved and some new weapons will be added as well as molotov cocktail (lol :D ). But I don't care I just want to play CS again.

btw people who gonna play cs:go online on consoles will get raped. I am sure. :P

The graphics are improved and some new weapons will be added as well as molotov cocktail (lol :D ). But I don't care I just want to play CS again.

btw people who gonna play cs:go online on consoles will get raped. I am sure. :P

yes... yesterday afternoon someone in GR SPAM topic if i remember correctly, said that when he logged in to online servers he gets autoban :P :P without any serious reason

I don't like it so much, tbh...

If there will be custom mods like in cs 1.6, i maybe buy it.I also heard that it will be an open beta! (dunno when)

it is but all but keys are given at PAX event and 1 more event i dont remembe the name

LOL

who is noob and who is nolife :) not proo and so on.

Such things like noob and nolifer doesnt exist. (Just high skill players and low skill)