[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

Karma , σιγά σιγά να αρχίσεις να με τροφοδοτείς με τρόπους για direct ... 2 βδομαδούλες ακόμα :)

Δεν ξέρω γιατί, αλλά κάτι μου λέει πως σύντομα θα σας έχω σβήσει όλους. Ντάξει, τον Κάρμα θα μου πάρει λίγο παραπάνω. :Ρ

Δεν ξέρω γιατί, αλλά κάτι μου λέει πως σύντομα θα σας έχω σβήσει όλους. Ντάξει, τον Κάρμα θα μου πάρει λίγο παραπάνω. :Ρ

Τώρα με το AdPrize , όλα είναι θέμα τύχης ... ;D

Den einai 8ema tuxhs giati an perimeneis na pareis apo to adprize 50$ k 25$ ws tropo swthrias k ta xeis xamena me tous referrals to xases to paixnidi. Ola einai 8ema stratigikis loipon.

Den einai 8ema tuxhs giati an perimeneis na pareis apo to adprize 50$ k 25$ ws tropo swthrias k ta xeis xamena me tous referrals to xases to paixnidi. Ola einai 8ema stratigikis loipon.

Ναι, με βάση αυτό το λέω.

Πίστεψε με είναι θέμα τύχης . Άμα έχεις 0.2 και σου κάτσει ένα 0.50 AdPrize πας 5 μέρες μπροστά .

Πίστεψε με είναι θέμα τύχης . Άμα έχεις 0.2 και σου κάτσει ένα 0.50 AdPrize πας 5 μέρες μπροστά .

Nai OK  ean omws auta ta 0.50$ ta use lathos pane k pali apo tin arxh..

Ase me na kserw kati parapanw... 8ema tuxis einai mono stin arxh..... meta ta 0.25 k ta 0.50 den kanoun tin diafora an eisai meiwn.... otan exeis 100 k 200 referrals.

info_48.png

Update: 15/1/2012

Admin has started the revolution! Now for each ad you watching

you get 2 chances to win awesome gifts like gold membership , neopoints and many many $$$ at your account balance. THIS IS CALLED ADPRIZE . You must use the chances when u get them in the next 30 minutes. So with few words with clicking an ad you get the cost of the ad, 1 neopoint, a chance to get 0,50 $ every hour,  and 2 chances to *ADPRIZE*. You take a chance to all of that insane things with 0.0 $ cost!

ALREADY WON 25$ !

20kc1g4.jpg

THIS IS NEOBUX TOP #1 PTC WORLDWIDE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hello and welcome to my thread!

I am sure you know what a PTC site means. (PAID TO CLICK)

2299528.jpg

There are many of them around the web, most of them are scam & not legit at all. But, except those -beep-ing traps there are and some others that pays you INSTANT in seconds. If you cannot trust them you can ask google and find a good answer. A good ptc site always have a forum with payment proof's from users.

What are these sites? They give you the most times some ads to watch and after you watch them you take their cost immediately to your account. Some other sites give instead of ads some video or to read some e-mails and other easy staff.

These sites are based to referrals. You must bring them ppl and you take their clicks or whatever they do at the site you are registered, so you x2 double x3 x4 etc...your earnings. (With 3 words? Internet public relations.) Most of ppl say these sites are lost time but think better for it. If you cannot bring users to this project you can rent some in order to take their clicks. Read for further informations my blog. (Link at the end of post.)

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN NEOBUX PTC PROJECT ?

- You dont give even a single dollar to be a member!

- You dont give money in order to earn money!

- You can be paid at unverified paypal too!

- You dont give personal informations!

- High traffic website!

- You have 2 passwords for maximum protextion!

- You need less than 10 minutes a day!

- You work without boss!

- You can win a lot of prizes daily!

- Legit 100 %

- Live support!

- Forum with multi-language support!

- Daily ads => Daily money

- Referrals are not bot!

- Everyone can succeed in Neobux!

- It's at the top #5 PTC'S worldwide!

- Paid to users: Above 60,000,000 $!

- Have above 30k payment proofs!

- Active & trusted ADMIN

- Adprizes system: 15/1/2012

Alexa Traffic Rank: 759

207kfwj.jpg

- You will wonder now how the hell they pay us, what is their earning from this system? How this works? Well i will give you an easy and fast example: Let's say that i am the owner of Maxcheaters forum and i want to advertise my site, neobux does this job for you. You buy some packet of clicks for users to click and ur site get's spammed right away to users. Users get the cost of each ad. Admin puts some money in each ad, so you watch an ad for like 10 - 15 seconds and u get the cost of ad. Neobux pays you instant. So neobux works with advertisers and users - users could invest some money if they want for faster results. Also there are some special memberships that you can buy for more cash.

Why i made this thread ?

For direct referrals!

Why you should be my referral ?

1. Because you know me!

2. Because you dont lose anything!

3. Because i made this thread!

3. Because i will support you all the time for every avaible question you will have. By pm or even here - Just make a damn reply and i will answer back as soon as possible!

4. Because if you will not be my referral or someone's else referral

you will make a gift to site => someone will rent you without u to know it. Still you will dont lose anything but you will go to someone else. Are u gonna make them this favour? (If you register with a user's name or link u becoming direct referral of someone - If you not register through someone you will be rented by someone. Someone stranger will get too from ur clicks. (U dont lose anything at both cases.)

5. Because i will give you a lot of tips to get direct referrals by PM.

MY FIRST & SECOND PAYMENT (INSTANT):

1neobux.png

2qs6ucp.jpg

Adprize Gifts:

20kc1g4.jpg

1zgu93s.jpg

SO , ARE YOU READY TO JOIN AT THE #1 RANKED PTC PROJECT ? ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE? ARE YOU READY FOR REVOLUTION? ARE YOU READY TO PREPAIR YOUR MONTHLY FREE CASH OUT? THEN CLICK THE BELOW BANNER:

banner8.gif

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=747A69747A6F73

You are still confused? Need more informations? Visit my blogs:

English blog:

48px-British_flag_icon.png

http://cash-madness.blogspot.com

Greek blog:

greek-flag.png

http://cash4gr.blogspot.com

MAXCHEATERS: DIRECT REFERRALS THAT CAN ASK HELP ANYTIME:

member10.gif

- fighterboss

- genoxidecy

- thefumaboy

- ponyraider

- xslade

- machiaveli

- sponz

- Noble

- zooroled

- knockcash

- darkt3rror   

- elfocrash

- bailgkamiss

- leftsfyrkas

- aggelosf12

- siento

- dirtydancergg 

- hliasant

- xnevermore

- xborgore 

- Magaki13

- Devangell

- apostolispap 

- mintis1   

- kwstasf   

- darkbullxd

- krashgr (Newest!) 

ATTENTION FOR ALL NEOBUX MEMBERS:

important.png

Install this script to your browser and be alerted when a new ad is avaible so you dont have to be online at neobux everytime. You can relax drinking your coffee and this script will alert you when u can make some money 

http://www.neobux.com/m/ad/

THREAD RULES:

rules.jpg

1. If you like random replies like: oh nice , fake , thanks etc.. you dont belong here!

2. Flaming me or Neobux is against rules!

3. You are member of another ptc project ? Tell us about it.

4. Autoclickers / bots and such staff are not belong here. Neobux have an awesome security system so forget it. They are some limits to some sites!

5. You can have your doubts but we could discuss dont reply with attacking behaviour.