[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

Nice , much better now.. maybe i will put them to my blog that took 7,5+k views in one month and earn from both!

Dude, I had no reason to lie.

I know that adsense can bring profits, that's the reason I made my blog.

Btw, atm I have about 1-1.5k views per day. With 7k views per month, you'll probably have less CPC.

Also, you must meet some requirements in order to apply for adsense. For example, in the start I had like 300-400 posts and applied 2-3 times. They didn't confirm my application because they said my blog didn't have enough material.

So, I think you must have an active blog with new posts and so on.

Btw, atm I have about 1-1.5k views per day. With 7k views per month, you'll probably have less CPC.

Also, you must meet some requirements in order to apply for adsense. For example, in the start I had like 300-400 posts and applied 2-3 times. They didn't confirm my application because they said my blog didn't have enough material.

I already tested and it's working. But need to make these damn settings.

[GR] Μπαίνει και σε σάιτ σαν αυτό που θέλω να φτιάξω? Νομίζω ναι ε?

[GR] Μπαίνει και σε σάιτ σαν αυτό που θέλω να φτιάξω? Νομίζω ναι ε?

Παντού.

Που το spammareis το NeoBux Karma? Εκτός απο το blog σου..

kleise 30 meres kai 9a s pw.

as i said before becouze i have serach it and im in neobox for a long time if y are not intresting to invest like 130 dolar minimum you are wasting your time !!!

No fucking way, i know so many members that succeed without investing or if the lie i will be from the first one's ;)

kleise 30 meres kai 9a s pw.

omg u dont know nothing about neobox what members you tell me regen666?

as i said u i am a member for a long time and reggen66 have invest more then 2000 to take that become income .if u dont invest u will no take money

i could help u but i see u u think u know everything

No -beep-ing way, i know so many members that succeed without investing or if the lie i will be from the first one's ;)

omg u dont know nothing about neobox what members you tell me regen666?

as i said u i am a member for a long time and reggen66 have invest more then 2000 to take that big income .if u dont invest u will no take money

i could help u but i see u u think u know everything

I dont need ur help and i am not gonna invest. Thanks anyway.

according to me y will have like max dr and u will take in 2-3 years like 200 per month

i take 700 per month(for 2 motnhs now) and i have invest like 400 dolars but no more now i just get paid

κ4rma , για να αποκτησω direct refferals , ποσες μερες πρεπει να ειμαι μελος? εχω ηδη 20 φιλους/φιλες που μου ζητησαν να γινουν