[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

i cant find this... it doesnt says $90 anywhere...

9rk8yq.jpg

It says u need to be a member at least for 15 days.

U are interested to buy a golden membership ?

εγω εχω την εξης απορια ρε καρμα... Ποσο % ειναι η πυθανοτητα για να καταφερεις να παρεις το 0.01 που σου λεει στις διαφημησεις??? εχθες εκανα πανω απο 10 προσπαθειες για να την ολοκληρωσω...

Ektos apo tis standar diafimiseis pou sou vgazei ka8e mera kai prepei na tis patas gia na 8ewreise energos xrhsths vgazei kai kapoies alles me 0.005 h 0.010 h 0.015 $ alla prepei na tis patiseis poli grigora molis sou vgoun giati ligoun se ligotero apo ena lepto. Ex9es katafera kai patisa se 3  0.010 $!

It says u need to be a member at least for 15 days.

U are interested to buy a golden membership ?

Ektos apo tis standar diafimiseis pou sou vgazei ka8e mera kai prepei na tis patas gia na 8ewreise energos xrhsths vgazei kai kapoies alles me 0.005 h 0.010 h 0.015 $ alla prepei na tis patiseis poli grigora molis sou vgoun giati ligoun se ligotero apo ena lepto. Ex9es katafera kai patisa se 3  0.010 $!

karma are u a golden member or not yet? i dont want to buy a golden membership, i prefer to make it alone... that thing that says 0.01 cent per referal click is for every single micro ad?

karma are u a golden member or not yet? i dont want to buy a golden membership, i prefer to make it alone... that thing that says 0.01 cent per referal click is for every single micro ad?

If i was golden member i will had now above 20 $ until now. I will make it alone too it is one of my next and first targets.

it says here clearly:

okzazk.jpg

Εγω τις ολοκληρωσα ολες και μεχρι τωρα εχω μαζεψει 0,0024 $ και συνεχιζω αραχτος  ;D

If i was golden member i will had now above 20 $ until now. I will make it alone too it is one of my next and first targets.

it says here clearly:

okzazk.jpg

it says commissions from direct referrals: Extended / standard anf fixed advertisements... I dont undestand what does it means by that.. Mini, micro ads?

I am confused with these too! There are many type of ads. Anyway i know that gold membership  will give u double earnings so i 'm gonna buy it for sure.

BTW JUST CLICKED IT!

2ufc76p.jpg

I am confused with these too! There are many type of ads. Anyway i know that gold membership  will give u double earnings so i 'm gonna buy it for sure.

BTW JUST CLICKED IT!

2ufc76p.jpg

Did not appear on me >.>

Maybe later.

Καρμα, έβαλα το scriptάκι στο Opera. Πως μου εμφανίζει τις διαφημίσεις; Πρέπει να έχω ανοιχτό το NeoBux;

okay so i did my research and found some things:

neobux is the best ptc site... other sites may pay you more for your own clicks but those sites pay you less for referal clicks and most of those ptc sites payments are not even instant. Neobux seems more professional and you have to focus on one ptc site so i choose neobux!

btw just talked with live support on neobux and they explained me some things, like how much will you make from referals...

they said you make:

$0.005 for every time your referals click on fixed advertisements

and $0.01 for golden members, he also told me that every member get 4 fixed advertisements per day.. Micro ads dont give you any money

There are also some 30 sec and some 60 sec ads that give you $0.01 and $0.02 when being clicked.

So to make it clear you make like 2-3 cents for each referal if being active on standard pack and on golden pack you make something like 5 cents... so the point of this site is:

have 100 ACTIVE referals that will make you 5 cents per day... 100*0.03= $3.00 per day.

in one month maximum you will be able to make it to golden and then your earning will double to

$200 per month.... and you start to rent more and more and more!

Καρμα, έβαλα το scriptάκι στο Opera. Πως μου εμφανίζει τις διαφημίσεις; Πρέπει να έχω ανοιχτό το NeoBux;

Όχι , δεν είναι απαραίτητο να το έχεις ανοιχτό. Στις βγάζει έτσι κι αλλιώς. (Προυπόθεση να έχεις ανοιχτό τον browser.)

okay so i did my research and found some things:

neobux is the best ptc site... other sites may pay you more for your own clicks but those sites pay you less for referal clicks and most of those ptc sites payments are not even instant. Neobux seems more professional and you have to focus on one ptc site so i choose neobux!

btw just talked with live support on neobux and they explained me some things, like how much will you make from referals...

they said you make:

$0.005 for every time your referals click on fixed advertisements

and $0.01 for golden members, he also told me that every member get 4 fixed advertisements per day.. Micro ads dont give you any money

There are also some 30 sec and some 60 sec ads that give you $0.01 and $0.02 when being clicked.

So to make it clear you make like 2-3 cents for each referal if being active on standard pack and on golden pack you make something like 5 cents... so the point of this site is:

have 100 ACTIVE referals that will make you 5 cents per day... 100*0.03= $3.00 per day.

in one month maximum you will be able to make it to golden and then your earning will double to

$200 per month.... and you start to rent more and more and more!

;)

Όχι , δεν είναι απαραίτητο να το έχεις ανοιχτό. Στις βγάζει έτσι κι αλλιώς. (Προυπόθεση να έχεις ανοιχτό τον browser.)

οταν λες να εχουμε ανοιχτο το browser δηλαδη τι ενωεις???? εξηγησετο λιγο καλυτερα για να καταλαβω κι εγω....

οταν λες να εχουμε ανοιχτο το browser δηλαδη τι ενωεις???? εξηγησετο λιγο καλυτερα για να καταλαβω κι εγω....

to sciptaki se enimeronei pote exeis kainourgia ads. Mpenei sto browser.. opote de mporei na doulepsei an dn einai anoixtos o browser. mi kaneis ta eukola duskola.