R.I.P SoFaKi

Dask

[GR] Egw pisteuw pws einai ali9eia gt me auta kaneis dn paizei -.-'.....[/GR]

[GR] tosoi -bip- pou einai kapioi den katalavainoun th sovarothta t thematos. den to exeis katalabei tosa xronia? [/GR]

I understand how difficult it was for you bro but you should understand that Sofi is dead now..

STOP IT MAN, OK? SOFIA IS NOT DEAD WE'RE FRIENDS

I understand how difficult it was for you bro but you should understand that Sofi is dead now..

I Think that he must go and be with her.... to understand the TRUTH!!!

From now ? :>

She forgot to log off with her acc at mxc ... SAD! Delete here acc if she died ^_^

From now ? :>

She forgot to log off with her acc at mxc ... SAD! Delete here acc if she died ^_^

I think that her boyfriend is logged in with her account dude... :( :/ :(

GR ΡΕ ΔΗΛΑΔΗ ΘΑ ΜΕ ΤΡΕΛΑΝΕΤΕ ΠΕΘΑΝΕ ΑΠΟ ΕΝΑ ΠΟΡΤΟΚΑΛΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΠΟΥ ΤΟ ΑΚΟΥΕΙ ΚΑΠΟΙΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΕΡΧΕΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΓΕΛΑΣΕΙ ΘΑ ΜΕ ΤΡΕΛΑΝΕΤΕ Ε ΑΝΤΕ ΣΟΒΑΡΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΝΑ ΒΓΕΙ ΚΑΠΟΙΟΣ ΝΑ ΤΟ ΕΠΙΒΕΒΑΙΩΣΕΙ ΜΕ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΟΧΙ ΜΕ ΑΕΡΑ ΚΟΠΑΝΙΣΤΟ ΑΝΤΕ ΝΑ ΠΟΥΜΕ Ο ΚΑΘΕ Μ@Λ@ΚΑΣ ΛΕΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΤΕΒΕΙ ..

I think that her boyfriend is logged in with her account dude... :( :/ :(

But u know i dont believe she's dead? For me she just lost Global mod and now become gold member that's why RIP 'MOD' Sofaki.

GR ΡΕ ΔΗΛΑΔΗ ΘΑ ΜΕ ΤΡΕΛΑΝΕΤΕ ΠΕΘΑΝΕ ΑΠΟ ΕΝΑ ΠΟΡΤΟΚΑΛΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΠΟΥ ΤΟ ΑΚΟΥΕΙ ΚΑΠΟΙΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΕΡΧΕΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΓΕΛΑΣΕΙ ΘΑ ΜΕ ΤΡΕΛΑΝΕΤΕ Ε ΑΝΤΕ ΣΟΒΑΡΑ ΤΩΡΑ ΝΑ ΒΓΕΙ ΚΑΠΟΙΟΣ ΝΑ ΤΟ ΕΠΙΒΕΒΑΙΩΣΕΙ ΜΕ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΟΧΙ ΜΕ ΑΕΡΑ ΚΟΠΑΝΙΣΤΟ ΑΝΤΕ ΝΑ ΠΟΥΜΕ Ο ΚΑΘΕ Μ@Λ@ΚΑΣ ΛΕΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΤΕΒΕΙ ..

MAN SHE IS NOT DEAD, PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT THINGS GUYS. :(

But u know i dont believe she's dead? For me she just lost Global mod and now become gold member that's why RIP 'MOD' Sofaki.

If others tells that why we don't believe to them??? They knows more than us, and also Finito told me the truth...

Μας το ειπε το αγορι της οταν μπηκε ΛΟΛ
this one isn't a proof???