[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

I am using moblists. I'm currently in Hot Springs so everything there is named HOT SPRINGS. However my character wasn't running around. He stood there until a spawn was close enough, then would run and kill. Stand and wait, and wait, and wait, until a new spawn closed by. I will re-evaluate the tut video and see if there is something I missed, or over-looked.

I'd just like to say 'THANK YOU' for taking the time to create this bot. Seems some people do not know how to be thankful for things that are free.

Recheck your configuration, moblists should work. Also, I would reccomend turning on Detailed log and checking the log if the bot is sending the /target commands as it should.

And you are welcome :)

EDIT:

On an unrelated note, there is a new version out released today, fixes a pretty annoying bug if you were using more then 1 attack skill.

New version released today.

Background mode is now fully supported without any limitations. The only requirement is that the game client window is not minimized.

If someone can check if this works on Vista I would be thankful, since I tested on Win 7 only.

Hi!

It is a fantastic job you are making! Any estimate on when will this be available on 32bit? Or have you got any other bot-like stuff, that could be used on 32 bit?

Thanks and much appreciated.

New version released today.

Background mode is now fully supported without any limitations. The only requirement is that the game client window is not minimized.

If someone can check if this works on Vista I would be thankful, since I tested on Win 7 only.

Hi!

It is a fantastic job you are making! Any estimate on when will this be available on 32bit? Or have you got any other bot-like stuff, that could be used on 32 bit?

Thanks and much appreciated.

No estimates on 32bit support, from what I've been testing so far, it is far away. Currently, every dll the bot uses is native 64bit and sadly its not as simple as compiling it all in 32bit.

Also, there is an issue of time and priorities. I've spent over 100 development hours on this bot already. It is free, so I can not keep putting insane hours into it constantly. I work on it when I can, so sorry, but I cant give any solid estimates on 32bit support.

API ERROR: an error occured getting window device context.

please help, it killed 1 mob and then closed the game and gave me this error.

I've had a few reports of these errors after the latest update, which introduced a new DLL for pixel capture in order to enable full background mode functionality.

What OS and what Service Pack are you running? I will look more into this tommorow, and make a GUI switch to switch between old and new pixel capture methods.

windows 7 64bit.

Try running the bot multiple times, and see if the error occurs at the same time on every try. I will make a switch for the picture capture techniques in a patch today.

But running Win 7 64bit SP1 here, everything works fine on a 4-hour run.

i dont know, can the reuse time and cooldown time be a problem? cause i put cooldown 1000 and reuse 3000 or something like that

No, the error you are receiving has nothing to do with any timers.

There is a new version out now that allows you to choose which pixel capture method to use. Use the "Pixel Capture" tab in the configuration to change the modes.

Please let me know if everything works using the "Compatibility Mode"

Few pages in the back I noticed that somebody asked if you will be able to create a buff option (most likely he/she refered at dualboxing).

From what I've read (did not test it yet, still busy with some projects) it works on only 1 client opened at a time.

Temporary sollution:

You could instal a Virtual Machine and on that to run the buffer, setting a macro with buffs and a delay for it, dunno... 18 mins.

On the main window (the dd/nuker) set the fighting shortcuts. Imo it should work pretty fine :)

Kind regards,

Few pages in the back I noticed that somebody asked if you will be able to create a buff option (most likely he/she refered at dualboxing).

From what I've read (did not test it yet, still busy with some projects) it works on only 1 client opened at a time.

Temporary sollution:

You could instal a Virtual Machine and on that to run the buffer, setting a macro with buffs and a delay for it, dunno... 18 mins.

On the main window (the dd/nuker) set the fighting shortcuts. Imo it should work pretty fine :)

Kind regards,

In the FAQ the question whether it works with multiple L2 clients is answered.

You can run as many clients and as many instances of the bot on a single PC as you like. Configure the buffs for your buffer, and as self-target macro, make a macro that targets your main instad of your buffer.

It can do what you want it to do on a single PC without a problem, with both windows running in the background even.