[EN][Discussion]Which server would you choose to play

Alexi

Mid or High  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Mid or High

• Interlude Mid rate x35-x75
    • Interlude High rate x2000

Hello guys , i want you to tell me which server will attract the most people and you would like to play,on the choices above Interlude High rate may contain custom features but no custom armor or weapons like a "starwars" server (maybe few customs), thnx in advance

Interlude mid rates (x50) with custom armor/tattos (balanced ofc) that mixs farming with a little of pvp :)

I don't think that there are servers with custom + balance... Mostly low rate servers are with custom but unbalance classes as i know....

I don't think that there are servers with custom + balance... Mostly low rate servers are with custom but unbalance classes as i know....

Well, its really difficult to balance classes in l2j, but with "balance" I mean that 80% of the classes are playable, not only pala/archers/daggers. Anyway, I think that is easier to balance classes in a mid rates server than in a high one  ;)

Mid rate from 30x-70x with npc buffer, dance, song, chants without resists. No custom shit. Client interlude. NO CRAFT! Make custom area on which u farm things to change it for S/A set. Peaceful zone for farm (lower drop) and pvp zone (for farm+pvp+bigger drop). GM Shop with items up to B grade. Custom shop for A/S. That's all.

aaa and btw my clan looking for srv like that ;] Must be INterlude!

Mid rate from 30x-70x with npc buffer, dance, song, chants without resists. No custom shit. Client interlude. NO CRAFT! Make custom area on which u farm things to change it for S/A set. Peaceful zone for farm (lower drop) and pvp zone (for farm+pvp+bigger drop). GM Shop with items up to B grade. Custom shop for A/S. That's all.

aaa and btw my clan looking for srv like that ;] Must be INterlude!

I was thinking to make a server just like this , i've already a dedicated but i have some issues on starting gameserver

Thank you all for your replies

I was thinking to make a server just like this , i've already a dedicated but i have some issues on starting gameserver

Thank you all for your replies

Good Luck with it br0!!!! Wish you da best ;) ;) ;)..

Good Luck with it br0!!!! Wish you da best ;) ;) ;)..

thnx brother from another mother :P , im waiting my host to install ubuntu ,and i will make my server live after some testing period , thnx all users who said their opinion

Personally I'd choose Interlude high rate cause I'm playing at Innova and I'd like to relax from xp.

Well  x35/x75 hasn't so hard exp tho.

I prefer Mid Rate since all High Rate PvP server are the same.

1 or 2 clans, full of bugs, donations, 15 actives/passives each and 1 pt, 7 archers 1 bishop 1 paladin.

Well  x35/x75 hasn't so hard exp tho.

I prefer Mid Rate since all High Rate PvP server are the same.

1 or 2 clans, full of bugs, donations, 15 actives/passives each and 1 pt, 7 archers 1 bishop 1 paladin.

I know but I want just to kill one mob and 80 and then pvp xD