interlude [L2J]L2 Perseus !!!

GLO

have u ever try to make pvp a non donate archer vs a non donate mage?

mage will pawn archer too easy... that shield made them invunerable...

u said only a donated mage can kill an archer...

u are so fckin wrong.. a normal mage can kill a donated archer easily..

and when i say donated i dont mean 10 passives.. 2-3 more...

a normal mage with only that shield can kill an archer with 5-6 passives..

a donated mage with 5-6 passives can kill 2 donated archers...

Shield add with 9% more m.atk than normal sigil lol :))

That u call it OP? 9% means like 100 more dmg..

They hit with 500-700 dmg..archers hit over 2-3k ..easily.

Where's the OP thing in mage?? I just see some pro donator mages . Only them pwn.

from the time that an archer with 5-6 passices dies form a mage with 5-6 passives without shield.. shield is useless.. it just makes donator mages OP... at least remove speed.. +40 speed? is too crazy number... make it about +8-10 speed.. not 40

and also it gives 9% more than sigil.. SIGIL gives 15k m atk.. 9% on 150k m atk is abut 15k(30k all togather) and what about the 3k def?

u could make 2 shields... 1 give 9% m atk than sigil.. and the other gives 9% p def more than triumph shield...

BUT REMOVE THE DAMNED SPEED...

better say soon server will close..to know it all ppl before do it!

Why do you hate me kiddo? xD

I have no intentions to close server.

Jelous guy :))

night stop cry now,because i play at your previous server with the same name..and i have 9595623213 gm chars..and you dont know anything..as a consequence  after 3 days server closed..you are from romania and want to earn money just it!

night stop cry now,because i play at your previous server with the same name..and i have 9595623213 gm chars..and you dont know anything..as a consequence  after 3 days server closed..you are from romania and want to earn money just it!

U can talk shit about what u want=))

No one had Gm chars. On previous server, one of my gm's did some shits. But no one got gm chars. And i don't even remember this name in my server. So if u were so special i was remembering your name :))

there is still hard to make top items for new player @ ur server?

No, i deleted Dinasty Armor and Epic weapons so now only 2 armors left: Seraphim and Triumph.

The prices of Seraphim and also on Triumph are lowered.

Now is much more easyer for new players.

U can talk shit about what u want=))

No one had Gm chars. On previous server, one of my gm's did some shits. But no one got gm chars. And i don't even remember this name in my server. So if u were so special i was remembering your name :))

i mean the same name of your server l2 perseus..also my nickname was sebakosthepro remember? ^^

You do realize that a server would/will be different with every re open/wipe (most of the time) right? You are using OLD facts to make your statement, but dont you see that thos server did NOT close in 3 days or 1 week. Get it right.

Come on, get real. Find a administrator who opens a server 'just for fun' or 'just for the players' and expect nothing out of it. Everybody who opens a server does it for money. I will admit it too, I will open a L2 server just to kick in some extra cash.

You do realize that a server would/will be different with every re open/wipe (most of the time) right? You are using OLD facts to make your statement, but dont you see that thos server did NOT close in 3 days or 1 week. Get it right.

Come on, get real. Find a administrator who opens a server 'just for fun' or 'just for the players' and expect nothing out of it. Everybody who opens a server does it for money. I will admit it too, I will open a L2 server just to kick in some extra cash.

you have right,but all these admins speaks about a server which will be online for a lot years..but if any them be online for 1 month is success,i know only l2gold.cc which is a server with 6+ years online w/o wipes and other shits..

I really don't have reasons to close it :| Still have players, still is a good server and still working on it.

You can call in all ways you want but i know what i have to do ^^