L2 fully coded website with L2J integration

I am selling L2 website (.psd design + code)

l2nw.png

It is a website system that I coded an year ago.

I don't have the server anymore and I don't need the website.

The website includes PSD files in case if you want to change something.

The admin panel is really advanced and connected to the game server.

You can restart the server, pm players, send announcements, etc (all telnet commands).

Options in admin panel:

- News (for home page). When you add news they can be published on a facebook page (I can help with changing that for your own facebook page)

- Fast news (an announcement above the home page news

- Users (management of all users and their settings like changing password/email, removing avatars, disabling post, create topic & PM privileges, view IP log for current user, manage rank, etc)

- Punishments (keeping track of punished characters in order to not forget them and store files for illegal actions so you can show to anyone at any time why the player is/was punished)

- Ranks (advanced rank system with which you can enable/disable access for certain people to certain website sections in the admin panel. Easily you can have website moderators / admins / gms / gm trainees / testers / anything you want)

- Monthly event (section where you control the page content for page "Monthly Event")

- Community (Controlling the forum of the website, which is custom written by me. You can add/edit/remove categories, make certain users moderators for certain categories, lock / unlock categories, change category description)

- Donation module (store all received donations. I was about to make this automated with PayPal, when you receive donation to add it in this section, but I didn't have the time to make it)

- Support - controls all support requests made by the website support form. Staff members may sign up to handle support requests. The idea is to not duplicate the people working on a certain support request. When someone signs up for a request the task is marked as "in progress, <GM X> is working on it"

- Media - section where you upload images and add videos to the Media front pages in the website. Anything is moderated first by admin or other authorised person

- Fast connection - the place where you write links to your patch download or game download, etc

- Changelog - the place where you can add entries for your changelog, very useful.

- GM Applications - place where you receive GM applications if you have enabled the GM applications

- Options - the place where you enable / disable the GM applications

At the main page of the Admin Panel you can also see the server statistics (online players and shops) for the last 12h and there is also a link to a new window with statistics with online players and shops for the last week.

Also there are statistics for your Website visits for the last 10 days.

This is the Admin Panel

You also have Task Manager.

There you (the admin) can assign tasks to certain staff members (these people which have access to the task manager, which is controlled by the Ranks module). The tasks have 4 options to be marked as "Not important / Regular / Important / Critical". The people can post comments on the tasks and of course complete them.

You can keep a track on the completed tasks also, because they are never deleted, just moved under "Done tasks" page. You can also add access to other people to be able to add tasks, like a Head GM.

The Front end. You can see it...

Important to note is this. The forum has Stickied topics and Important topics / Polls, etc. Basically all the things that are required for a forum.

The website also have Private Messages system, and emailing system (emailing system is only for the staff members, they can email any user).

Note: At any place where you have textareas to write text you have BBCode editor + Preview.

I also have LiveZilla integrated in the website. This is a great live-support tool that we used a lot for web petitions.

My server used Website Account Manager. If you need help with it to implement it on your website I can do it. I didn't implement the website manager inside my web system. I just made a sub-domain for it.

About the price: I haven't decided yet, but you can PM me / post offers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...