[Question] Noob question about Enchants

About that you say K4rma .. you have to change configs for the crystall scroll for not breaking !! Normally it breaks your weapon !

Well... then, depend on which server you play. In some server are Blessed scroll like, in other work like a normal enchant scroll but with a lesser % of enchant. Isn't it? I understand well?

And, about that... in retrail? In OFF servers how does it works?

If you enchant your weapon or armor with a crystal scroll

and your weapon dont enchant succesfull itwill change to +0

but it will not broke!  8)

lol karma too much hight rate servers

Crystal scrolls have the minimum enchant rates in the whole game!It's made so you can make your weapon to Crystals instead making dwarf and broking it.. Enchanting with aCrystal scroll gives you a lot more crystals than breaking the weapon with the dwarf skill. The have a 50% of enchant success but they are met to be for breaking weapons not enchanting them usually obtained by quests or events. [OFF servers]

On hight rates erver they are mostly customized like the normal enchant scrolls or made blessed.

lol karma too much hight rate servers

Crystal scrolls have the minimum enchant rates in the whole game!It's made so you can make your weapon to Crystals instead making dwarf and broking it.. Enchanting with aCrystal scroll gives you a lot more crystals than breaking the weapon with the dwarf skill. The have a 50% of enchant success but they are met to be for breaking weapons not enchanting them usually obtained by quests or events. [OFF servers]

On hight rates erver they are mostly customized like the normal enchant scrolls or made blessed.

Perfect, I understand. Tnx again for your answer.

For me... lock the topic :)

/lock