[WTS]Innova - core 1x Offcial EU server: Adena

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Better dont post proves pls. I dont wanna get my ass baned from innova if some GM see the trade and check the char IP.

I mean a proof from paypal or whatever.

Thread cleaned.To guys that say that author is trusted please post prooves rules are just clear.

a topic of mine with ViP and Donator members giving me +

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=221159.msg1929858#msg1929858

You know if somebody give a prove you are focked. Because trading adena is forbiden on ALL servers. After that they can see the char name from the prove, and than check ip and then fuck you up.

And removing unproved pluses= making hard for players to make the diference between good trader and a scamer.

a topic of mine with ViP and Donator members giving me +

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=221159.msg1929858#msg1929858

You know if somebody give a prove you are focked. Because trading adena is forbiden on ALL servers. After that they can see the char name from the prove, and than check ip and then -beep- you up.

And removing unproved pluses= making hard for players to make the diference between good trader and a scamer.

I don't mean an ig pic that says bazinga10 traded succesfully with blabla and show the amount of adena.I mean a proof from a paypal payment that they made to you.

Well from PP you can see smth like "somebody sent blabla euros to somebody" Not very clear as proof if you ask me :P. Guess i will have to announce my PP account to everyone. Meh wont do it I prefer to trade with those who trust me already.

You can delete all my recommends i got trusted buyers already.Its Sh1ty about the new sellers tho :/

Well from PP you can see smth like "somebody sent blabla euros to somebody" Not very clear as proof if you ask me :P. Guess i will have to announce my PP account to everyone. Meh wont do it I prefer to trade with those who trust me already.

You can delete all my recommends i got trusted buyers already.Its Sh1ty about the new sellers tho :/

Well it's the only thing we can do in order to prevent scam anyway.All trades are on your own risk and we can't do something more.