Where you will join?At NcSoft's servers or Innova's?

Where ?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Where ?

• NcSoft's
    • Innova's
    • I won't play

Innova

also i logged in  today i can say that on official and i can say that exp is so -beep-ing easy i get 15 lvl in 30 minutes

u made me lol and because this guy is right ...

It was slow actually it has many quests now to xp really fast ;p

and u was slow not because of ur run speed....

well i personally may join just for "tests" since i got no time to play :P

Ok they sucked hard there so many problems on innova servers

Launcher problems,game guard problems,ingame problems

lol

That's why they are on beta stage and actually i didn't have any problem at all.

My friend had a lol problem,couldn't install client because his facking version of windows,didn't install taskmanager.

Game is actually good and staff doing his best as far as i see.

lol

That's why they are on beta stage and actually i didn't have any problem at all.

My friend had a lol problem,couldn't install client because his facking version of windows,didn't install taskmanager.

thee problem is that no one response on our problems :/

One question...

Can I use the BETA client (the one that is currently available to download @ www.lineage.eu) after the official launch?

Nothing told about ,but i guess yes.

You will need to update your client though,since there are some problems at beta and probably they will fix them(like damage text not working).

which is better to join?

It's up to your choice ,i will give infos and choose.

Naia is an old server of NcSoft which means it has got players from old chronicles(gracia++),it is hosted at US which it means you will might have some lags and because of these 2,probably the most of them EU players,will join at Innova.

Innova's brand new server,which is currently in BETA stage.

Innova has also RU servers.

lol

If you mean the "MS Visual C++" error then he has to uninstall the previous versions.

If you mean the "MS Visual C++" error then he has to uninstall the previous versions.

Nah nah,it was a weird thing(wasn't downloading lineage with no way) but since he was about to format his pc long time now,i went to his home and formated it.

Now everything works smoothly.

i Already Tested Naia  , I Have to say with one from the lowest Internet connection i dont have so lag

only a bit

So i Suggest you to join aswell

Inform me if you go on innova server and if i need to do any modification in my god client to join

Lol @ the people saying u might lag at chronos/naia. I've been playing chronos for 2 months, with 2 mbps line (greek) and i havent lagged even a single time. Just people, don't expect to listen to music on youtube, download movies and play l2 at the same time without lagging. That's impossible.

Now as of my review. I've been playing for 2 months without botting (LEGIT). I enjoy playing in Chronos, even though there are older players with a lot more stuff thats none of my concerns, in some time i will have lots of stuff too. My suggestion for people that wanna start lineage 2 at retail, is start one of the two new servers at ncsoft. Exp is easier than ever thanks to the daily quests, kamas.