[Share] L2Zone.net New Raking Website

mrnapz

Hello all, im sharing with you new website where you can add your server, this top is only for L2 Servers, not like the others you got many many many games and some are confused to use, so i made another top only for l2(i know its not the only one) but its more one for who want to use.

www.l2zone.net be free to use a FREE topsite without payable banners or premium system to force you have a banner to advertise your server.

Thanks.

ps: if this is shared on wrong section please put it on right place cause i search a place to share website and didnt found :P and btw i hope maxcheaters doesnt go discontinued cause will be hard find another community like this.

L2 top 100/200  is full of corruption and bots. Servers with 100ppl community got 50000 votes... other with 10k+ ppl community only less than 500 votes. Nobody check l2 top 100/200 anymore cuz there are only BR servers with 50 ppl online, but they paid to be in the first 10th place. Anyway... hopezone is shi ti too. Hopezone was trustable l2 ranking before, not anymore, : U PAY. U WIN 1ST PLACE IN THE RANKING, votes are useless xD. I this website u share will be free of corruption and sh its xD

L2 top 100/200  is full of corruption and bots. Servers with 100ppl community got 50000 votes... other with 10k+ ppl community only less than 500 votes. Nobody check l2 top 100/200 anymore cuz there are only BR servers with 50 ppl online, but they paid to be in the first 10th place. Anyway... hopezone is shi ti too. Hopezone was trustable l2 ranking before, not anymore, : U PAY. U WIN 1ST PLACE IN THE RANKING, votes are useless xD. I this website u share will be free of corruption and sh its xD

that website is mine and is free, i will not give any payable votes or something like that