The truth about L2 Survival

Yarobi

Many of you are probably playing on the new H5 server www.L2Survival.com. Truth is i am about to aware you of all the corruption that is going on and who the real owner of this server is. Many of you have played on his previous servers such as

PvPWith.us

L2 Triton

L2 - Divinity

L2 - Destiny ( still up and running

And currently L2 Survival http://www.l2survival.com/

I'm sure you all know him as the name mouse. So before you continue to waste anymore time on the server i'm letting you know it is strictly for money will be closed in a few months and he plans on opening a new 15x with these new files he has bought for more donation money. I'll provide a small glimpse at the corruption that has already taken place.

- Giving out Epics

- Kicking Cresters at rune castle siege ( 1st siege of the server ) porting us to strategical places at rune so we can go in and crest if we died just get ported back by Symphony while Symphony ( One of the owners ) Plays a full stacked SPS with +30 skills / Full epics +6 / Full vesper robe set +6 120 attri. 300 Icarus Spirit Acumen. While everyone else was in basic gm shop gear.

- Porting us to war tags around hunting zones

- Summoning 200 raid bosses from DV and killing them to give us drops

- Winning auctions simply because of the unlimited money he can get from his gm char

- Letting us go on PK sprees getting almost 300k karma and setting us back to 0 karma.

- Getting personal friends free gear to come the server.

Shot00262.jpg

Shot00259.jpg

Shot00244.jpg

Shot00233.jpg

Shot00232.jpg

Shot00222.jpg

Shot00197.png

Shot00182.jpg

Shot00181.jpg

Shot00163.jpg

Shot00156.jpg

Shot00143.jpg

Shot00141.jpg

Shot00138.jpg

So there you have it a small glimpse at the corruption that is going on. If you wish to stay it's your choice but i am giving all Survival players a fair warning that the server wont be up much longer so it's up to you.

Hi Symphony.  ;D

AFAIK SloppyTampon was/is his character.

This shows him stacking his own character... okay, so? You'd do the same thing had you been in his position. He's not flooding the market with RB jewels, nor is anyone in that clan equipped with a single RB jewel currently.

Problem?

Oh I see the problem, he realized that CrustyCondom shouldn't be running around with a Zaken Earring and 300 wep/120 set while nobody else is geared to that level. So he deleted it all.

Problem?

Damn, a guy realizes he made a mistake; cleans it up then CrustyCondom gets mad and posts a screenshot.

Why'd CrustyCondom/David take screenshots of this anyways if he was "gm friend"? I'll tell you why: He's an incompetent douche bag that's too lazy to farm on a 25x. Him being the only person who recieved anything from Symphony - Technically he didn't even RECIEVE it from Symphony, he played Symphony's toon (Cardinal / SloppyTampon) & took it off the toon to wear on his SPS.

Go figure he's from Genocide. A greedy douchebag who cares about nothing besides a few shiny pixels on his computer screen and "dominating."

Dialogue in Teamspeak between Symphony & CrustyCondom/David:

"Delete the -beep-ing zaken or I'll just ban the character."

"Alright bro, ban me. I'll post screenshots."

You be the judge, please stop with your shit. It's not RPG club, or some other godly low rate. Why the -beep- do you care so much that you lost something you shouldn't have had in the first place?

Theymad.

By reading this post you understand that:

1] Any Question is rhetorical, which means you don't answer it.

2] Your argument is invalid.

AFAIK SloppyTampon was/is his character.

This shows him stacking his own character... okay, so? You'd do the same thing had you been in his position. He's not flooding the market with RB jewels, nor is anyone in that clan equipped with a single RB jewel currently.

Problem?

Oh I see the problem, he realized that CrustyCondom shouldn't be running around with a Zaken Earring and 300 wep/120 set while nobody else is geared to that level. So he deleted it all.

Problem?

Damn, a guy realizes he made a mistake; cleans it up then CrustyCondom gets mad and posts a screenshot.

Why'd CrustyCondom/David take screenshots of this anyways if he was "gm friend"? I'll tell you why: He's an incompetent douche bag that's too lazy to farm on a 25x. Him being the only person who recieved anything from Symphony - Technically he didn't even RECIEVE it from Symphony, he played Symphony's toon (Cardinal / SloppyTampon) & took it off the toon to wear on his SPS.

Go figure he's from Genocide. A greedy douchebag who cares about nothing besides a few shiny pixels on his computer screen and "dominating."

Dialogue in Teamspeak between Symphony & CrustyCondom/David:

"Delete the -beep-ing zaken or I'll just ban the character."

"Alright bro, ban me. I'll post screenshots."

You be the judge, please stop with your shit. It's not RPG club, or some other godly low rate. Why the -beep- do you care so much that you lost something you shouldn't have had in the first place?

Theymad.

By reading this post you understand that:

1] Any Question is rhetorical, which means you don't answer it.

2] Your argument is invalid.

oh look its bingbing strong hypocrisy going on here. You jump on the server and you get all of your subs done by symphony right away but it seems you have failed to mention that into your argument not surprising. Counter arguments by someone who has Symphonys re-roll in his clan but it seems you failed to mention that also. Argue all you want fag boy the screenshots dont lie and you should get your fact straights so tell Rob good luck getting out of this shit hole.

oh look its bingbing strong hypocrisy going on here. You jump on the server and you get all of your subs done by symphony right away but it seems you have failed to mention that into your argument not surprising. Counter arguments by someone who has Symphonys re-roll in his clan but it seems you failed to mention that also. Argue all you want fag boy the screenshots dont lie and you should get your fact straights so tell Rob good luck getting out of this shit hole.

I love how you jump to insult me, I don't care for the subs and I wouldn't care to have them deleted. It takes 2 hours to get all 3 subs to 75 and I was on all night following you anyways. Not like they're 80 and I'm rollin' in oly with Prophecy/UD every hour (lvl 3 divine transforms), am I? No.

Funny how I'm still in a tallum set and Rob wouldn't even give me adena for my class change, which I got from YOU.

Funny how you're sitting here bitching everywhere possible making yourself look like a dipshit.

Funny how Rob was in MoS with me, SoulWax, xitrass, & i3d spoiling with us for vesper sets. Funny how he gave up on corruption, sure maybe he'll play with an alt and gear himself out. Who cares? Every person with the power would do it himself. Nobody in my clan has anything from him. I got my subs leveled, not even my main. I sat reflecting / lethaling drakos for 10 -beep-ing hours today farming adena and dark stones to 150 dark/holy some weapons so we can start pveing hardcore.

All the mean-while SoulWax & xitrass were leveling their subs.

You're such a woman, you get your feelings hurt so you go ALL out on a vendetta. Go chug a bottle of vodka & die from alcohol poisoning. I've met bricks more intelligent than you.

PS:

bingbing big gm edit char. lvl 85, 87%, tallum robe set, dc shield, b grade acumen wep.

PSPS:

You don't have to keep calling me a faggot, I know who and what I am and I'll proudly acknowledge it. Unlike yourself.

I love how you jump to insult me, I don't care for the subs and I wouldn't care to have them deleted. It takes 2 hours to get all 3 subs to 75 and I was on all night following you anyways. Not like they're 80 and I'm rollin' in oly with Prophecy/UD every hour (lvl 3 divine transforms), am I? No.

Funny how I'm still in a tallum set and Rob wouldn't even give me adena for my class change, which I got from YOU.

Funny how you're sitting here bitching everywhere possible making yourself look like a dipshit.

Funny how Rob was in MoS with me, SoulWax, xitrass, & i3d spoiling with us for vesper sets. Funny how he gave up on corruption, sure maybe he'll play with an alt and gear himself out. Who cares? Every person with the power would do it himself. Nobody in my clan has anything from him. I got my subs leveled, not even my main. I sat reflecting / lethaling drakos for 10 -beep-ing hours today farming adena and dark stones to 150 dark/holy some weapons so we can start pveing hardcore.

All the mean-while SoulWax & xitrass were leveling their subs.

You're such a woman, you get your feelings hurt so you go ALL out on a vendetta. Go chug a bottle of vodka & die from alcohol poisoning. I've met bricks more intelligent than you.

PS:

bingbing big gm edit char. lvl 85, 87%, tallum robe set, dc shield, b grade acumen wep.

PSPS:

You don't have to keep calling me a faggot, I know who and what I am and I'll proudly acknowledge it. Unlike yourself.

So your counter argument is invalidating your initial argument if i am reading correct here. This is like debating with a -beep-en 3rd grader how horrible the argument you just presented is. It's uncanny how retarded you can be while making a post attempting to defend a server by proving nothing more the accusations at hand are being proven yet you still decide to ride Robs cock ( lol well it is bingbing ). Not once have you disproven anything i have presented all you have done is back up what i had to say making this that much easier for me. Gratz i dont spend hours a day playing Lineage2 on a High rate server that going to get closed and you do, strong argument keep proceeding to make yourself look that much more -beep-en stupid. But i suppose High rate warriors stick to what they know best stay safe bingbing.

So your counter argument is invalidating your initial argument if i am reading correct here.

Lets see, I state he deletes YOUR gear and that he cleaned up his mistake - if you're incapable of understanding that; then anything I say is hopeless... to you.

This is like debating with a -beep-en 3rd grader how horrible the argument you just presented is.

It's uncanny how retarded you can be while making a post attempting to defend a server by proving nothing more the accusations at hand are being proven yet you still decide to ride Robs cock.

I'm not riding his cock, he's not even online. Nor did he ask me to reply. I'm here on my own will, and defending what I want. I'm going to defend him because I've known him for years, sure. Biased, whatever you'd like to call it. My point is he cleaned up what he gave out, left the clan to another person, and rerolled. Nobody knows his name besides me and 3 others, and we aren't hungry for pixels unlike you. You're just another nerd that loves to "Dominate" anything and everything possible on video games because it gives you a nice stiffy. That, my friend is one of my many points.

- and I really don't see what's so wrong about him gearing a character for him and only him to play. GM'ing is boring, nobody does it of free will. Who WOULDN'T gear their own character up? He cleaned up his mistake(s) aka you. that's another one my points.  Now, do you understand or is your intellect that of Helen Keller?

Not once have you disproven anything i have presented all you have done is back up what i had to say making this that much easier for me.

Wrong, once again. You claim the server IS corrupt, I claim it WAS. He cleaned up his mistake, the mistake he made of trusting you. Banned you, unbanned you out of the kindness of his heart - then you go off and exploit a bug to get banned again then rage; probably because you're so egotistical and ignorant that you think it was out of spite he banned you. Well; news flash: IT WASN'T.

Gratz i dont spend hours a day playing Lineage2 on a High rate server that going to get closed and you do

HAHAHAHA, You're such a hypocrite. You powerleveled for me for what... 3 hours? While I watched TV & pressed f1 every few seconds. First thing you say when you talk to me is how you farmed 500+ pvps off of Rivalsa's group and how they're bad - yet you have them riding your cock & helping you "out" Rob's actions

strong argument keep proceeding to make yourself look that much more -beep-en stupid.

But i suppose High rate warriors stick to what they know best stay safe bingbing.

Keep posting im enjoying your absolutely idiotic counter arguments.

Your argument is the idiotic one, my friend. Go ride CJ's dick to retail & maybe you'll get an ant queen on a Gladi or something since we all know Genocide is pro @ L2 & Life.

Your argument is the idiotic one, my friend. Go ride CJ's dick to retail & maybe you'll get an ant queen on a Gladi or something since we all know Genocide is pro @ L2 & Life.

1. He didnt delete any of my gear he let me keep it . Failed argument

2. You just went off an a tangent  i guess i got under your skin. Not even an argument

3. You say it WAS yet he let me keep all that 120 gear and 300 acud wep and it WAS? Gratz another failed argument

4. was less then 2 but i guess you get such a hard on from this game time flys right? So my 1-2 hours lvling you to your self-proclaimed 10 hours per day farming Drakos? Cool argument LOL

So all in all you have proven nothing you are very misinformed perhaps you and Rob need a little more intimate time in Vent so this miscom thing doesnt happen anymore lol =)